NHL'94 Forums

WHO IS MY OPPONENT?

dangler

Do i have an opponent for the first round of SNES A Finals yet??? I'm supposed to play the lowest seed that comes out of the 10 vs 7 and 9 vs 8 playin series. Neither of these series have been played. Can we move on with the playoffs at somepoint? preferably before christmas?

Do i have an opponent for the first round of SNES A Finals yet??? I'm supposed to play the lowest seed that comes out of the 10 vs 7 and 9 vs 8 playin series. Neither of these series have been played. Can we move on with the playoffs at somepoint? preferably before christmas?

welll guitarh,an put me out ..thats all i know...but ur probably better off to just start playing gens man.snes is dead

Slow down there turbo, its only been about a month since the start of the playoffs, lets give these guys (who only played half seasons) a bit more time to play out their series, i mean its only fair to reward them right?

Nah, Nah, Nah, but seriously now, was I not right about the whole snes thing or what? Giving these bums their supposed "couple days" as metz put it has turned into nearly a month now. And what has metz done you ask since then? Start up two leagues, come on dude, you gotta finish a league before you start two new ones, its only fair to the guys who actually devoted time to this league.

Ha, ha, is someone actually calling me out? I'll be damned if it's Houlanov. Everything is dead, not just on the SNES side. Anyone remember Capitalism League Season 3 on GENS? I was 1st seed and that league magically disappears for the Cup Chase, in which it looks dead on both systems.

Guest Houlanov
Ha, ha, is someone actually calling me out? I'll be damned if it's Houlanov. Everything is dead, not just on the SNES side. Anyone remember Capitalism League Season 3 on GENS? I was 1st seed and that league magically disappears for the Cup Chase, in which it looks dead on both systems.

where is master?

• 3 weeks later...

I can't wait to start kicking base - when is the next SNES tourney? Is the game close to the original SNES gameplay? If it is, you blokes have big problems comin.....

BTW - is it cool to trashtalk on this thing? Or am I looking like a jerk-brain

I can't wait to start kicking base - when is the next SNES tourney? Is the game close to the original SNES gameplay? If it is, you blokes have big problems comin.....

BTW - is it cool to trashtalk on this thing? Or am I looking like a jerk-brain

snes is kinda hanging on by a thread these days it would seem.

Gens and Snes are pretty different

uh...i wouldnt talk if i were you, very likely that you will be getting smoked at first since that happens to about 98% of the people that start out.

uh...i wouldnt talk if i were you, very likely that you will be getting smoked at first since that happens to about 98% of the people that start out.

You're prob right, but its fun to be the a**hole sometimes....

How do I get started, mate? I'm ready to rock and roll!

Are there eally that few SNES guys?

well. we used to have a solid amount. i really dont k now what happened.

draft league was made with all the best/most dedicated snes players and that league is uber dead.

i dont know what happened to everyone :huh:

I just want to play.....

Guest Wags13
well. we used to have a solid amount. i really dont k now what happened.

draft league was made with all the best/most dedicated snes players and that league is uber dead.

i dont know what happened to everyone :lol:

Its easy to know why SNES died..the game sucks on SNES

I am still alive, but I haven't played '94 in a looong time. Life got in the way, and I ain't talking about the board game or the cereal.

I miss playing my snes nhl 94. I hope to one day get back into the scene, but for now, I'm pretty much out of it. Looking forward to destroying Rimbaboo or whatever his name is.