NHL'94 Forums

GENS C/D Expansion?

statto

Hi guys,

I have two willing participants for GENS C/D on the waitlist. Seeing as the league has already completed a whopping 36.9% of its games in the first three days (thanks guys!), I'd like your feedback as to whether or not I should allow these guys in, expand the league to 14 teams and let everyone play an extra divisional and non-divisional series.

If this happens, the top 8 would still go to the C playoffs and the bottom 6 will go to the D playoffs. By expanding, I'm assuming there will be others joining the waitlist as well which may well be a bad assumption.

That may be a good idea, but just remember to ask them which teams do they really want. Zothound told me he was a bit uncomfortable that he got the Rangers instead of the St. Louis Blues despite the fact that no one else picked them and he wanted them.

Just thought I'd point it out.

As far as I know, Zothound got his first choice. This is what I went by:

Gens C - Zothound

1. New York Rangers

2. Montreal

3. Toronto

4. Boston

5. St Louis

6. Winnipeg

7. Calgary

8. Philly

9. Quebec

10. Buff

Not trying to open a can of worms but I did do the best I could with team allocation =)

As far as I know, Zothound got his first choice. This is what I went by:

Not trying to open a can of worms but I did do the best I could with team allocation =)

correct, this was my error. i wasnt keeping up with when the league was starting up as i kinda gave up hope....if i had known i would ahve went to st louis but we are fine

At the pace things are going, we could have a 100 game season and finish on time ;)

We won't though. People get quickly burned out as Cap League has proven.