NHL'94 Forums

Getting game ready...

wallywojo

Can't wait till tomorrow - Let's Go Blues!!

The water bottle part is the funniest in that Chirp video

when do we start league play?

We need some time to let superbud Chaos get the nhl94online.com site up and ready with the teams, coaches, divisions, schedules, etc.

I know everyone is itching to go...I'll be sure to post on the forums, AIM message, etc...so keep an eye out.

Can we play now and upload our games when the site is ready?

I hope we can, because I've finished my season.

Lol, new record for fastest to 40!

Actually you CAN get a head start if you like. Refer to spoiler in my original post in the draft to see your division.

A league - 4 games vs division (16), 3 vs other division in conference (15), then a 2,2,2,3 series vs random teams in other conference. You won't know those unless you ask me or wait for the schedule. Divisions 1&2 are one conference and 3&4 are the other conference.

B league - 4 games vs everyone in your conference (32), and a 2,2,2,2 series vs random team in other conference. Again, you won't know those right away. Divisons 1&3 are one conference, 2&4 the other.

So anyone you have a 4 game series with you can play 2&2, and if there is a 3 game series, you can play 1&1 because you won't know who has home ice the 3rd game.

Just remember to save your savestates!