naples39

NHL 2018 by naples39

3 hours ago, Aozora said:

Mathieu Perreault (Jets) is spelled Matheiu.

And I've found 2 more serious issues. . . When playing against the Leafs, Hyman scored against me and BOTH assists were by Hainsey. Not sure if this is a known issue with NHL94 on the Genesis or not. When I checked the player stats Hainsey had 2 assists. Also. . . Ehlers was credited with an assist on a penalty shot goal by Scheifele. Again, unsure if a known issue or not.

The double-assist bug is an NHL94 bug, it happens once in a while. Penalty shot bug is a new one to me, though!

On 10/27/2017 at 6:47 PM, smozoma said:

The double-assist bug is an NHL94 bug, it happens once in a while. Penalty shot bug is a new one to me, though!

I had another penalty shot goal after. Danault (Canadiens). No assists this time.

an assist on a penalty shot... wow.  it would be cool to see a screenshot of that.

On 10/29/2017 at 12:41 PM, tru said:

an assist on a penalty shot... wow.  it would be cool to see a screenshot of that.

It only showed up in scoring summary and player stats. I have the full game on YouTube. Pretty sure it didn't show up when it happened. Ehlers did get another assist later and it came up as (3) instead of (2).

Thanks for the corrections. Don't plan on releasing updated version any time soon, but I will correct them for trade deadline update.

great work! just a suggestion that Vegas home helmets are grey and not black... but everything else is perfect going to try the game at some point tonight.

On 10/27/2017 at 1:26 PM, Aozora said:

And now for something completely different. . .

what recorder did you use? i'm trying to get something else than debut

15 hours ago, Stepher1980 said:

great work! just a suggestion that Vegas home helmets are grey and not black... but everything else is perfect going to try the game at some point tonight.

Thanks for the tip!

Fixed and re-upped in first post.

On 12/27/2017 at 8:31 PM, naples39 said:

Check first post for updated version!

Thank you for all the hard work!

one thing i forgot to mention to you Naples the playoff tree is a little screwed up. it's fixed up with eastern team vs western team 1st round match-ups

15 hours ago, Inferno said:

I still cant get nose to open the bin even with both ini files.

This is literally the exact NOSE software folder I use. It doesn't need to be installed, just run from this folder anywhere on your PC.

nose1.2b-2012apr.zip

• Like 1

Is it possible to play this on a Mini SNES Classic running hakchi?

On 1/30/2018 at 11:03 PM, FUBCDC said:

Is it possible to play this on a Mini SNES Classic running hakchi?

I haven't tried it, but I would fully expect it to work fine.

Why is it every time I want to do a playoffs as the Penguins it puts me in the western Conference? I'm also always playing the Wild in the first round. This has to be a bug. 

6 hours ago, Longstrangetrip18 said:

Why is it every time I want to do a playoffs as the Penguins it puts me in the western Conference? I'm also always playing the Wild in the first round. This has to be a bug. 

It's not so much a bug as it is an unsupported feature.

When you edit a rom, the playoff matchups have to be set manually. I simply didn't take the time to set them!