NHL'94 Forums

Classic League Deadlines

Freydey

GENS A/B won't exist after this weekend :)

MrSoul, you don't worry about the April 11th deadline, but other people do. As it stands right now, I will contract teams from GENS A/B.

oh btw statto, i saw your thread just after this post, sorry for this useless thread

GENS A/B won't exist after this weekend :lol:

MrSoul, you don't worry about the April 11th deadline, but other people do. As it stands right now, I will contract teams from GENS A/B.

Alright, so when IS the deadline for Gens C/D?

not to mention there are some people in SNES that still have yet to play a game and are never on AIM.

Is there a way to contact them and tell them that the season is going on without them or do we kick them out by a certain date?

Alright, so when IS the deadline for Gens C/D?

not to mention there are some people in SNES that still have yet to play a game and are never on AIM.

Is there a way to contact them and tell them that the season is going on without them or do we kick them out by a certain date?

Kicking them out this weekend. Gonna be schweet.

NOOOOO! Don'y delete meeeee!

I only found out this evening that this league has started! I been traveling for the past two weeks.

Just gimme a second chance coach, I'll do my best to catch up!

and lets get the draft league going again!! woot!

I'm sorry I haven't been around much. I would love to play more, but my life is way busy right now.. a far cry from the days when I used to sit in front of my computer all evening, begging people to play 94. I will try to get on AIM whenever possible.