NHL'94 Forums

Another set of updates for NHL95

Koppe

Hello all,

I´ve made updates to NHL95 for several seasons because I haven´t found any in the net. Glad too see there are still others who like this great game.

Here´s my 08/09 season end updates for the game. Hope you like ´em. Any comments are welcome.

EDIT: Cory Murphy was still in Florida, now he is in TB where he should be.

09.zip

Edited by Koppe

• 6 months later...

Hello,

Here`s the roster update for 09-10 season with all rookies. I hope you enjoy. If you find something that doesn`t seem right please let me know. I`ll post new update around Christmas.

EDIT: New update, December 09

09.zip

Edited by Koppe

i have to ask - why are there so many retired players left on the rosters? although i do think your ratings for andreas salomonsson are pretty darn accurate.

Because I don´t know how to remove them. My editor allows me only to edit the ratings.

Because I don´t know how to remove them. My editor allows me only to edit the ratings.

really? what editor are you using?

if you use nhl9395, you can move players to free agency (you can only do this in the nhl95 central registry, so it requires making a temporary database), and then you can delete them using nhl9395. it looks like you have no roster limits - how'd that happen?

really? what editor are you using?

NHL 95 Player Editor v1.0c

I`ve had it about 10 years and cant even remember where I found it in the first place. It`s only for 95.

I guess there are better ones in the Internet, but I`m just accustomed to use it.

no, i understand

that leads to my second question though, do you have old databases, from 2000 or something? i'd love to try those out.

Here are two old ones. First is after roster freeze 2000 and second 2002 or 2003.

0203.zip

00.zip

Edited by Koppe

• 2 weeks later...
Hello,

Here`s the roster update for 09-10 season with all rookies. I hope you enjoy. If you find something that doesn`t seem right please let me know. I`ll post new update around Christmas.

How do you use the files and does the update feature all 30 teams?

Edited by NHL94user

How do you use the files and does the update feature all 30 teams?

You must create a folder with .dbx suffix in your NHL 95 folder, extract the files there and then open it in the games Central registry and save as game database. It features all 26 teams that were in the NHL when the game was released. Atlanta, Minnesota, Nasville and Columbus are missing.

Edited by Koppe

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

downloaded and saw these are database files and not a ROM, so I'm assuming these are replacement files for the PC version of NHL '95. oh, well... was looking forward to checking this out.

Here are new ones.

Again, if you find some ratings that you think are far from truth, please let me know. I´ll post next rosters around Christmas and make the corrections.

Swell job, keep it up. Nhl95.info project is btw still on it's way, maybe during this year...maybe =)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...