NHL'94 Forums

Blitz 03 - Official Trades

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hokkee asked me to copypasta this:

post-> Hokkee hasnt had reconfirmation of trade with rweinmeyer and cancels trade and forfeits final trade due to over trading hehe

He also said he's done with doing trades. He feels drugged out when he does one, lol. XP

Quote from Hokkee:

ok can you post -->hokkee sober now  and does not disolve his last trade and here is reply from rwein   

rynweinmeyer (6:23:52 AM):[Offline IM sent 1h and 19m ago] yes...go on the trade...hatcher for ronning

rynweinmeyer is offline and will receive your IMs when signing back in.

rynweinmeyer is offline (8:01:38 AM)

For once, I'm speechless

Edited by jrodimus

i like no trade limit, maybe only a limit for hokkee

With protection picks your not really getting the players you want and trading might be the only way.

i like no trade limit, maybe only a limit for hokkee

With protection picks your not really getting the players you want and trading might be the only way.

Ya I'm on board with this, also force hokkee to wear mittens permanently after the 1st round of the draft :lol:

The Edmonton Oilers (Ice) and Toronto Maple Leafs would liek to announce an 8 player deal:

To Toronto:

G - Felix Potvin

D - Paul Coffey

F - Pelle Eklund

F - Mike Ricci

To Edmonton

G - Tom Barasso

D - Ulf Samulesson

F - Trevor Linden

F - Luc Robitaille

Edmonton is trade exausted

Guest Houlanov
The Edmonton Oilers (Ice) and Toronto Maple Leafs would liek to announce an 8 player deal:

To Toronto:

G - Felix Potvin

D - Paul Coffey

F - Pelle Eklund

F - Mike Ricci

To Edmonton

G - Tom Barasso

D - Ulf Samulesson

F - Trevor Linden

F - Luc Robitaille

Edmonton is trade exausted

good job toronto!!! probably the best trade this season!!!

seriosuly...icestorm is the A champion this season!!!

Holy crap-Wags managed to simulaneously hand Ice the title and make his team shittier in one fell swoop

Well, on one half of the team for Toronto, Potvin and Coffey aren´t bad players. The other two.... well, I'll say outright that Icestorm got a big steal as any I've seen in this league.

HABS wants Brind'Amour and a 2nd forward for Hawerchuk and Olczyk. Should I accept or not?

Edited by RedWingDevil

Guest Wags13

..and now for Toronto's response to your madness:

I've played a ton of exhibition games with my team as it was drafted and it was very clear to me that I needed to improve at the defensive end, both in quickness, speed, and ability to help with scoring. Coffey does that. It was also very clear that Barrasso was not cutting it, as I watched many questionable goals go in off him not only in AI, but also when I had manual control (deflections off him and in)...and Potvin is a serious upgrade to the position. It hurts to lose Linden and Robitaille but Blitz lg and my style requires forwards who won't fall at the touch of another player and while they are top notch forwards, they do tend to lose the puck a little more than I liked. I have in essence bulked up a little bit and I think that will suit my style with the other forwards I still have.

Let me also say this by far was the most reasonable offer I got for Linden or Robitaille and those of you who offered steaming piles of defensemen-manure are just mad you didn't get them.

Play On!

Pull a Hokkee and Untrade and ill give you zalapski (top 5 d man) for robataille and someone...(linden?)

Also about the trade limit.

If you just have a deadline day for trades, then at that day everyone posts their final rosters. Then you wont have to go nuts trying figure out whats what, and everyone will be content.