NHL'94 Forums

Kontos Interview

angryjay93

http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/2725...ris-Kontos.html

They must have heard about my exploits with him in the Blitz league and the hockey news decided to do a piece on him. It's not bad, they do pieces on journey men like Chris on a fairly regualr basis, its pretty cool to learn about these guys and what they do once they hang em up.

http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/2725...ris-Kontos.html

They must have heard about my exploits with him in the Blitz league and the hockey news decided to do a piece on him. It's not bad, they do pieces on journey men like Chris on a fairly regualr basis, its pretty cool to learn about these guys and what they do once they hang em up.

Shut up AJ, No one cares about stupid Chris Kontos....If they did a piece on Bob Bassen then I would be impressed! Now go back into hiding before you scare the newbies

He's no Saku Koivu!

haha :)

Considering that he always did fairly well in his NHL stints (12 pts in 6 games with LA... 9 goals in the playoffs next season... waaay better +/- than any other high points scorer on TB...), I wonder if there was some factor other than his play that contributed to his inability to stay on a team.

Or GMs being stingy or coaches who couldn't have a style that suited Kontos' ability.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Houli
Just wait until Battle Ship Lemieux sets sail.

hehe...Lemieux is a great player -99 overall-

Kontos overall sux... in the blitz league !

A league season 1-2(angryjay93 -133pts and 127pts) B league season 3 (houli 126pts)