NHL'94 Forums

site issues

HABS

great site but a few things could be tweaked

1. why do we need to login to see stats/standings

2. why are the standings listed W T OTL L, who gives a shitt about ties and OTL....ties are sooo rare this is hockey not soccer. The two most important stats are wins and losses.

just seems like a huge waste to have the 2nd column ties when its almost always a ZERO.

Ive had 1 tie in 280+ GDL games.

really hope you guys change this back to W-L-T-OTL

3. Can we get usernames beside the team names in standings and stats instead of just the team city, its tough memorizing what team everybody has...

other than that its a great site and very easy to upload.

Not in the league, but I do like checking out the stats and seeing how people are doing...

1. why do we need to login to see stats/standings

2. why are the standings listed W T OTL L?

3. Can we get usernames beside the team names in standings and stats instead of just the team city, its tough memorizing what team everybody has...

other than that its a great site and very easy to upload.

1. (fixed, i think)

2. it's in European style :)http://www.hockeyligan.se/index.php?season...amp;season=2008 . I prefer W/L/T, especially for these leagues, because people have played different numbers of games, so you want to see the Ws and Ls beside each other.

3. Seconded. I have no clue who is who, and I identify with the coaches, not the team names. This was a problem on the NHL91 site, too...

- The Player Stats page breaks if you open it in a tab (I open everything in new tabs)

- Would be cool if the Game Summary page had the game stats and player stats on it, too.

- Is there a more detailed Player Stats page somewhere?