NHL'94 Forums

New coach for Detroit

swos

HABS replaces donnybrook as the coach of Detroit. His unplayed games wont be rescheduled as it's the last week of the regular season, so everyone who has games against Detroit contact HABS, aim: canadiensfan66

Detroit goes 12-2 to clinch the 8th and final playoff spot.

Two games left vs shifty, which could have easily been done a few days ago.

and wtf shifty, play the gaa.

Habs vs Ice again in yet another first round series.

Went to game 7 in Blitz this season.

HABS is gonna be the dark horse for the conference. Hokkee will miss out the fun. :lol:

Actually i'l say something (No offense to Habs), but i think it's damn time to eleminate conferences when talking about final standings (Playoffs).

It's should be like the CFL, where if a team in the other conference is better then he gets switched.

Habs makes the playoffs with 45 points.

Nakhahomo misses them with 59 (According to logic).

It's just stupid.

Actually i'l say something (No offense to Habs), but i think it's damn time to eleminate conferences when talking about final standings (Playoffs).

It's should be like the CFL, where if a team in the other conference is better then he gets switched.

Habs makes the playoffs with 45 points.

Nakhahomo misses them with 59 (According to logic).

It's just stupid.

i'm not in the league these days, but i second this, as a guy who missed the playoffs in 'the hard conference' by a point or two a couple times

although, on the other hand, sometimes there are a couple guys in a conference that everyone can beat up on that inflate points..

That seems to be what has happened in our conference. Low seeds beat high seeds at different points. I took points from high seeded players. There were plenty of close games played. Aside from a little 15 game losing streak, I did okay for my 2nd season. I don't think the guys that missed the playoffs in the other conference would have done any better against Icestorm than I would. Just saying. Doesn't matter that much.