NHL'94 Forums

REPLACE KUPUCK ALREADY SHEESH

hokkeefan

if your looking to replace someone sebe, from what i have heard is that you're too good for b league apparently :blink:

if your looking to replace someone sebe, from what i have heard is that you're too good for b league apparently :blink:

nevermind didn't know it was for b. my bad. Not to say B is weak or anything, just want the best possible challenge. And Mav, its very apparent that B wouldnt challenge me as much, as well as the fact my record against u is like 123-4, and ur in B. Eeeeasy on the sarcasm there little buddy.

Edited by Sebe_The_Legend

LOL PUSSIES

nevermind didn't know it was for b. my bad. Not to say B is weak or anything, just want the best possible challenge. And Mav, its very apparent that B wouldnt challenge me as much, as well as the fact my record against u is like 123-4, and ur in B. Eeeeasy on the sarcasm there little buddy.

well the thing is now you dont have to worry about playing vs me in B cause im out sebe

LOL PUSSIES

EAT MY F#@$ FREYDEY LOL

SEBE is a great replacement,THE GUY PLAYS GAMES!!!! ever since he swept me with chi in classic id love to kik his ass hehe,besides 4-6 of these guys would wupp iceguys butsky lol and hes in A lg.

I think everyone is missing the point of just getting somebody to replace QUE. We just want to get our games in.

Smoz, is there anyone on the waiting list that can play or any of the new guys that played Classic this season that could take over this team?

I wouldn't even mind if Zalex or Iceguy or Smoz took over the team just to finish out the season and re-assign the team to someone else next season.

I think everyone is missing the point of just getting somebody to replace QUE. We just want to get our games in.

Smoz, is there anyone on the waiting list that can play or any of the new guys that played Classic this season that could take over this team?

I wouldn't even mind if Zalex or Iceguy or Smoz took over the team just to finish out the season and re-assign the team to someone else next season.

Maybe I could have a shot, but only if Smoz is willing to allow it. But what about SEBE? If he's on the waiting list, doesn't he suppose to have a shot at this? It's a waste of space when you have Hull, Federov, McSorely and the Booze on what seems to be an all-around solid team like the one Kupuck drafted.

Edited by RedWingDevil

You sure, dude? You're a bro, even if I don't deserve such a person.

If Smoz green-lights it, I may take over the Nords.

yea im sure, and not sure what the rest means

lol

ur a bro

Terrapin4j will be taking over QUE

However, Sebe gets dibs on a team in season 6: if no one drops out for season 6, he gets QUE and Terrapin becomes first on the waiting list. But probably someone will drop out and he'll take that team and Terrapin will be able to keep QUE.

I would have liked to give Sebe the team, since he signed up before the season, but he had the 5th best Pts% in nhl91, up there with carse, aj, icestorm, habs, and frey... not exactly A/B bubble players.

Sorry for the big wait. Kupuck played all 44 games last season and a lot of farm games the year before, so I didn't want to rush into replacing him, but I've tried PMing him a few times and got no replies..

i kindly relinquish my spot for a b spot. i will replace A if its available.

so basically ur saying matt,dcicon ,me,houly and turd arent good enough for you lol dont let him in ,he will just quit anyways after he gets beat a few times,whats that name that refers to a cat but a womanly part

Edited by hokkeefan