NHL'94 Forums

Monday March14 deadline

halifax

If you haven't reached 5 games played by then, any time there after, you can be replaced. And of course this applies for any deadline missed.

In GENS A, I will replace them with some players from the B league if there are no 'A' calibre players on the wait list.

If you play in GENS B and have played a lot of games compared to most already. If you're interested, post in this thread and I'll contact you if I need to replace someone in GENS A.

In SNES we have at least two guys confirmed on the wait list looking to get a team.

I'm happy to play in GENS A or B. If one of the top players wanted to play a test game to assess my "calibre", no problem. lol

For the sake of experience and preparation for the Fall Season, I can fill some shoes in Gens A as well.

im happy to join any snes league going on right now ... ive played here before, halifax would remember me as Ev_Unit ... i can play ... lemme know if you need fillers! :)

hey Ev...welcome back...register for the league so we can get you in at some point.

registered and awaiting test game ... posted request in the test game thread ... AIM is pullmyfingernao@aol.com lol ... had to think of something creative lol ... anyways guys ... add me if you wanna play some random games, or set me up if you need me to fill in! ... great to be back ... hope everythings good on your end halifax! ... glad your still kicking about here! :)

Edited by Pullmyfinger