NHL'94 Forums

iceguy needs help

Guest Houli

Guest Houli

(hamachi and servers...)

playing with iceguy now gives a lots of headaches due to his connection. i asked to iceguy to quit the leagues until the day his connection problem has been solved, but it seems he dont want. what can he do now, by respect for all the players in the leagues?

When i play again iceguy on snes, that's will play fine just a little lag, but on gens that's terrible. That's not again you ice, but i can't still concentrate when we lag on 2 sec all games. Sorry, but you need to check how you can play with a better connection.

Have to jump on the bandwagon on this one.I hate to say it but yeah his connection is the worst in the community and impossible to have any fun playing him or even worse,having to play him in a playoff series or playoff clinching regular season game!I have better connection with nahkahomo who lives on the other side of the world.

Iceguy and I played 1 GDL game that was OK, and calling it OK was a stretch. The 2nd game was awful and we both agreed to play it later. Iceguy is someone who always give 110% in leagues so he gets an A for effort, but I've gotta agree that there is no point in playing online if your connection is awful.

As a note, I have played a couple games with Swos that have been the best quality ever, so it isn't just because he is not in USA or Canada.

Edited by dcicon5148

Guest Houli

Is it worse than it used to be? It didn't bother me much before... did it get worse?

in the past it was not bad! but now it's terrible...i hate the lags every 5seconds!

Guest Houli

Iceguy and I played 1 GDL game that was OK, and calling it OK was a stretch. The 2nd game was awful and we both agreed to play it later. Iceguy is someone who always give 110% in leagues so he gets an A for effort, but I've gotta agree that there is no point in playing online if your connection is awful.

As a note, I have played a couple games with Swos that have been the best quality ever, so it isn't just because he is not in USA or Canada.

Agree!

poor iceguy, we need to run you down some fiber optics or something down there buddy to get you going. Yeah, it's definitely not Mexico because LARobbie's connection is fine. BTW, how far away are you from LaRobbie? Did you guys ever find out. If you guys are close enough you can run wires in between your pueblos.