NHL'94 Forums

FRAME SKIP ISSUE

I've been dealing with this for as long as I've been playing online...

Generally, when I'm playing somebody who is hosting through Hamachi and their connection isn't great, I have terrible frame skip issues. It feels like playing in a strobe light convention. Following the initial troubles, it often turns into a 400 mph game, in which I can barely control my players, due to both the speed and the 10 second button lag I'm experiencing. Also, this seems to happen most often when playing GDL games. I'm not sure why that is, but it's really sickening.

I'm looking for any help I can get, otherwise I don't see myself wanting to play the game much longer.

Generally, when I'm playing somebody who is hosting through Hamachi and their connection isn't great, I have terrible frame skip issues. It feels like playing in a strobe light convention. Following the initial troubles, it often turns into a 400 mph game, in which I can barely control my players, due to both the speed and the 10 second button lag I'm experiencing. Also, this seems to happen most often when playing GDL games. I'm not sure why that is, but it's really sickening.

I'm looking for any help I can get, otherwise I don't see myself wanting to play the game much longer.

that is very weird man ,I have never heard of that happening,id say its your graphics card ,but im no techy hehe,hey sorry i had to load the last game but everyone phucks me over in replaying games.everyone loads them asap when i say its laggy so im just doing what everyone does to me ,everytime im nice ,people phuck me over ,so sorry dude.I always replayed people when they say laggy untill lately when everyone screws me over.

that's too bad, because i've never screwed you or anyone else over...

I know you havent but i am just doing what everyone else does in this community ,you can blame all of them for being cheap and dishonorable,anyways i hope you get your problem figured out ,definately weird,i have had a few issues playing on hamachi lately as well

this happens to me a lot when i play(ed) certain ppl, jamonica, dmac, carse, comeback king, iceguy,flasox, swos. Its like my pc is behind and is trying to catch up in frame rate. the game plays too fast, players move quicker, screen moves quicker, the whole game is sped up. Its tough to play in, but i got used to it sorta over time. i hope there is a solution, but i doubt there is. Seems like its just a bad connection, it happens with hama and server for me.

I've had this happen to me too, and it seems like it happens more with certain people. I hate it, cheap goals can be scored during this time since the delay and framerate is so bad.