NHL'94 Forums

Spring Classic Playoff Final Matchups

chaos

Might be difficult. Moved into the country and the connect is unplayable. I'm in the big smoke though now until Monday, and can manage a game if I can work something out with Stheds2000. Otherwise, there should be a short window I can play again in early July or late June. Past this time and the outlook is murky. I want to get this done and not leave another Snes finals hanging, so Stheds please PM me, and admins try your best to accommodate. Thank you.

its almost impossible for me to finish my series as habs had me blocked earlier then he finally unblocks me and were playing our series, then he runs away without warning after only 2 games with tomorrow being the deadline?? doesn't make sense to me

either way buf is up 2 games to 0.. idk why he wouldnt finish the series out considering the deadline is in 24.5 hours...

gm1 5-4 buf

gm2 8-4 buf

There is no deadline, I just want to get them finished up before the summer really hits and no one is around to play. Grayto, whenever you get a chance to get the games in is fine. Just try to contact stheds and schedule it for a time that works for you.

I hate when finals series don't get played, and it's not fair to be giving out FF wins in the finals.

• 3 weeks later...

C League Finals were finally played...and it was worth the wait! Sakic and Robitaille score about 90% of the goals as eggink444 furiously changes goalies throughout the series.

LA wins 4-2.

LA 6-4

LA 2-1(OT)

QUE 3-2

QUE 8-2

LA 7-6

LA 3-2

C League Finals were finally played...and it was worth the wait! Sakic and Robitaille score about 90% of the goals as eggink444 furiously changes goalies throughout the series.

LA wins 4-2.

LA 6-4

LA 2-1(OT)

QUE 3-2

QUE 8-2

LA 7-6

LA 3-2

Congrats on the win bud! I've updated the site.