NHL'94 Forums

GDL Cup 8 Playoffs Round 2 Extra Week Info

swos

Round 3 of Playoffs will continue in one week, with or without the players of the unplayed series of Round 2.

This info is for the following players:

Freydey & kgman Gametime Monday 8PM EST

You have until Wednesday 8 AM EST to send me a list of your availability times to play your games this week.

Be specific. For example "I can play from Tuesday to Friday 4 PM EST to 10 PM EST".

Send me the availability times as a private message in GDL site.

If you still haven't played your games Wednesday 8 AM EST, and you have not send me a list of your availability times,

you will be eliminated from Playoffs.

When I receive availability times from both players I will decide the gametime for the series and announce it here and as a private message in site.

After that it's as simple as to show up at that time and play your games. If you don't see your opponent online, send a message to this thread, or as a private message

to me in site. You will then go through to Round 3 if your opponent doesn't show up to play the games in 15 minutes.

If neither player show up to play the games (and neither also post a message here telling his opponent isn't online within one hour after their gametime), they both will be eliminated from Playoffs.

tuesday PM wed PM after that im unavailable until next monday so be ga

After Lengthy negotiations Frey has decided to surrender his season to kgman and will not play out the series!j/k Looks like the QC govt has lined up 2 Frogs for slaughter:) See ya tommorrow or after the Magnectic Hill Gay Festival ur attending Frey. GL

Edited by kgman

After Lengthy negotiations Frey has decided to surrender his season to kgman and will not play out the series!j/k Looks like the QC govt has lined up 2 Frogs for slaughter:) See ya tommorrow or after the Magnectic Hill Gay Festival ur attending Frey. GL

B)

You scored 4 goals in our 3 games.

A bit too much confidence per result.

the Wednesday deadline has passed... KG has not posted his avail nor has he messaged anyone through the site. I believe this means that kg is eliminated, and we can move onto the conf final match ups.

I don't feel sorry for him at all, he had a poor regular season and barely crammed enough games in at the last second to make it in. Next yr lets hope kg will stay on top of things since it wont be in the summer!

GDL CONF FINALS:

(3) Carse V (7) SWOS

(1) Freydey V (3) FPB

PREDICTIONS:

CARSE V SWOS: Carse is on an absurd roll in playoff games stretching back to classic, and I see no reason for it to stop. Swos has pulled out two great upsets, but the ducks are on a mission to repeat. Swos may put the first blemish on the ducks record this playoffs, but outside of that the ducks should roll. CARSE IN 5

FREYDEY V FPB: FREY has dominated all season long, but FPB has the gdl playoff experience needed to give freydey all he can handle. These 2 have a storied playoff history, but I see Freydey getting this series to setup the typical frey/carse playoff match up. FREY IN 6

Freydey & kgman Gametime Monday 8PM EST

If you don't see your opponent online, send a message to this thread, or as a private message

to me in site. You will then go through to Round 3 if your opponent doesn't show up to play the games in 15 minutes.

Lol fpb on you would want to win like that series 1-0 kg. Frey couldn't continue do to technical issues I will play tommorow if the community let us if not it's me vs the 9 year old

so is kgman playing still?

i wanna see what happens,kg...slow down and getr done,i have to admit my drunk self was crushed by carses new style,gotta give the guy cred,didnt expect half the stuff he did even if i went over the 5 beer limit ,he kicked ass,wouldnt have matered if i was on beer 2