NHL'94 Forums

NHL announces national TV schedule for 2011-12

PRoBob38

"NBC Sports will once again feature a flexible scheduling format on Sunday afternoons that can see the Penguins appear up to four times, beginning with a Jan. 22 showdown with Alex Ovechkin and the Washington Capitals at CONSOL Energy Center.

Other potential NBC exclusive contests include: Feb. 19 at Buffalo; March 11 vs. Boston; March 18 at Philadelphia; April 1 vs. Philadelphia; and April 7 vs. Philadelphia."

lol.

It is, but still... 3 times in 4 weeks is ridiculous. That's Yankees-Red Sox on Sunday Night Baseball territory there.

OMG I thought I was the only one who realized that. Get that series off TV!!! I hate both teams with a passion.

With the peg back, there's lots more games on cbc and tsn this year. cbc has plenty of triple header weekends.

I wish it started tomorrow buds. I most definitely wish and hope, and all the wishing and hoping that one could do.

CBC

MTL 28

TOR 24

WPG 21

OTT 19

VAN 15

CGY 12

EDM 12

Poor Albertans.. no wonder they hate Ontario!

i know that the CBC gives importance to the Leafs but damn finally the Habs get some more games on the CBC since i dont like those regional restrictions put on HNIC

should change the name to hockey night in eastern canada,fn bs

no they should have really named it hockey night in toronto since most of the broadcasts are Leafs games. What a waste