NHL'94 Forums

GDL 9 - Regular Season Cutoff Date - Dec. 10th

DaDonch44

The Regular Season will end on Monday, December 10th at Midnight EST.

That is currently about 12 days away counting today, and about 2 weeks past the originally scheduled end.

All unplayed games will count as DNPs, no exceptions. 10 weeks is long enough for everyone to get every game played.

The format used to calculate the DNP points will be the same that swos has been using.

Finish up strong, there is no reason not to have everyone get 56 games in.

I'm trying to get my games done but some of these guys are never on and won't answer the messages via the website..

Snyder

Kgman WTGA

I've played against minpind but I managed to lost the save files before uploading the games :(

I've been trying to play jer_33 for a long time now. Every time I message him, he says he's busy. Really annoying that I can't play those 4 games that would affect my playoff seeding.

What happened to Vocally Caged and Mr Derp?

Edited by da94wookiee

I've been trying to play jer_33 for a long time now. Every time I message him, he says he's busy. Really annoying that I can't play those 4 games that would affect my playoff seeding.

Are you calling me out for not being available on your time schedule?

I took over this team on Nov 14 and have managed to play 36 games since then.

Thought we had a time setup last night, and I sat by my laptop from 10-11:30pm - your AIM was offline.

Not sure who else you need to play, and why they're not part of your rant or "effecting your playoff seeding".

Are you calling me out for not being available on your time schedule?

I took over this team on Nov 14 and have managed to play 36 games since then.

Thought we had a time setup last night, and I sat by my laptop from 10-11:30pm - your AIM was offline.

Not sure who else you need to play, and why they're not part of your rant or "effecting your playoff seeding".

Nothing personal. Just saying that I've never seen a guy online so much who continually refuses my league game requests.

Nothing personal. Just saying that I've never seen a guy online so much who continually refuses my league game requests.

I've played the majority of my games without hiccups, for some reason you have not been around when I'm generally available to play (evenings after 9 as I've indicated several times).

..and again, I sat twiddling my thumbs for an hour and a half last night before finally hitting my pillow - only to wake up to a midnight AIM request and a post that says two things:

1. I'm refusing games

2. You want to play these games in order to help your playoff position

Nothing personal.. pfft.

I've played the majority of my games without hiccups, for some reason you have not been around when I'm generally available to play (evenings after 9 as I've indicated several times).

..and again, I sat twiddling my thumbs for an hour and a half last night before finally hitting my pillow - only to wake up to a midnight AIM request and a post that says two things:

1. I'm refusing games

2. You want to play these games in order to help your playoff position

Nothing personal.. pfft.

I want to play the games, because that is the responsibility that anyone takes when joining a league: to play all their scheduled games. Don't be a jerk.

Hey, I'm just defending myself.

I've got no time for being called out as refusing games.

By my records, we've been in contact 5 times - twice we've setup for an evening slate of games. First time you cancelled to play Blitz playoffs and never returned - and last night you disappeared (offline) until midnight.

Not sure how I'm the one at fault here as I'm the one who is always available on AIM.

never argue with a maple leafs fan ^^

Edited by Freydey