NHL'94 Forums

Gentlemen's Club Part 2 Up on Site

chaos

Hi Guys,

The schedule and rosters has been updated. I also changed the checkpoints, so the next checkpoint will be Sunday, April 27th (36GP).

Also, there were a few errors with the ROM. Though minor, I'm not sure how they will affect games that were already played with the ROM that Kupuck posted. I attached the new ROM that should be used from this point out.

NOTE: This ROM has some more changes from the Pt2Version2 ROM Kupuck posted in the other thread.

Also, unfortunately, the site is untested. I didn't have a game I could use to make sure everything worked, but it should work fine. If there are any problems uploading a game, please PM me and I will fix it.

The Roster page will contain players who were previously on your team. If you guys don't like this to be displayed, I can remove them (if enough people complain ;) ). I left it this way, since some players did contribute to your current record and stats and should be displayed.

Good luck guys! Any problems, please let me know.

94gentsclubpt2FINAL.bin

Major kudos chaos for helping out with site and errors in the rom, been very busy the last 48 hours and very grateful you took the time to work on things for us.

Future seasons we will be more formal in "dropping" players before the FA draft occurs to keep these errors from happening.

I was able to load up the games I played w/ Probob that used the original season1pt2, but the games i played against Jer w/ season1pt2v2 is not uploading.

I'm gonna try to rename it to match & see if that works.

Had the same thing happen with an upload with game #33 at Calgary. Upload screen said the teams in the save state do not match, but it for surely is the correct file. I have the save and can send it to you chaos.

Had the same thing happen with an upload with game #33 at Calgary. Upload screen said the teams in the save state do not match, but it for surely is the correct file. I have the save and can send it to you chaos.

Send it to me please