NHL'94 Forums

Video: Western Conf Finals Game 1

backhandfloater

Yo, that was cranium carom was golden. I hope you guys camtasia for the rest of the series I'd love to see how it plays out.

I don't know if it will be done for the finals but I hope it is so we can have like a NHL 94 masterpiece theatre.

Good stuff.

How did you guys record the game? I can record local GENS games and I understand it's not too hard to record networked SNES games, but I didn't realize there was a good way to record GENS netplay games.

I'm loving the 5th goal in Game Two! When we played on console in college we had one goal like that (on a shot from the opposing zone no less). But with no YouTube / Internet / etc. the only way we were able to share it with our other roommates was go to Instant Replay, pause the game, place the controller in the middle of the coffee table, turn the lights out and leave. It was a nice late-night treat for the other fellows.

yes it is a good series but surprise surprise it is the best 2 ranked teams in the west in this game and i dont recall either of these guys in the finals with their teams last season...hmmmm and people say teams dont matter ...hahaha fkin hilarious i think this league has to balance s**t out a bit....just because kgman is succesful doesnt mean the other 99% are going to be.

that goal was pretty sweet....bret hull did something like that in the NHL...shot it off the glass then bounced off back of the goalie and in.