NHL'94 Forums

release all the games!!!

hokkeefan

ya fuk, keep it like last season, went very smooth.

still dont like the 4 team expansion though.

Gota keep that tight leash like last season, that kept it running so smooth.

i guess we gona have one big ass conference, 16/24 teams make the big dance?

breath in... breath out...

jeeze guys, the draft just started today, whats the difference if the season starts next week or in two weeks. its just more time for the antsy owners to log practice games and master their teams.

as for the release of roms, i think the way it was done last season was perfect. Releasing them all at once means that the speedy owners with nothing better to do will finish all the games in a week or two, and then just sit around bitching about everyone who is playing the games at a reasonable pace. Plus it means that everyone will be hounded on AIM constantly for a solid week straight after the roms are released. keep it the way it is, last season was pretty damn silky smooth if you ask me. guys who weren't online much would just let a few games build up, then knock them all out in a single night, without anyone getting that far ahead in the standings.

i guess i must really like this league because every time someone suggests a change (like this, or the offsides rule, or switching to a modern rom) i instinctively shoot it down. that must mean d-money is doing a good job running the league. three cheers dmitry, keep up the good work.

people just love having to wait an extra 3 weeks for a few lackies to catch up in games played cause their so casual about it they end up 20 gms behind everyone else so everyone has to wait for them like everything revolves around them in their fkin little world and if your saying I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO you can kiss my ass..i work 12 hr shifts at night all year long mother fucker to have some time off to do wtf i want like play lots of nhl...maybe you should wait for evans 20 gm league so you dont have to be bothered to play nhl94 B)(r u the new bsdaemon throwing jabs here and there to piss people off you kiss ass b***h)

i like playing as much as anyone else, but i'd rather have the season last more than ten days. patience is a virtue.

last season went great. if it ain't broke don't fix it.

ps. dmitry's ass deserves to be kissed, i can't imagine theres a better league out there and we're only in season 2.

ya fuk, keep it like last season, went very smooth.

still dont like the 4 team expansion though.

Gota keep that tight leash like last season, that kept it running so smooth.

i guess we gona have one big ass conference, 16/24 teams make the big dance?

sounds like someone is afraid of carse

how about all of you shut up. Taking shots at other users isn't gonna make the league run any smoother. Hokkeefan posed a legitimate question. State your opinion and be done with it. Some people have different schedules. Some of us work long hours, some of us are students (like me) and will have time at night or in the afternoon. Whatever.

I think it's an ok idea. But it would be better if more games were released at once, and then the players given more time to finish them in between the next batch of games, rather than releasing just 8 or 9 every few days or so, or whatever the pattern was. But either way is fine.

I thought the timed release of games was sweet in season 1. It added a certain amount of tension in the stats /points race. The stats would be all lop-sided releasing all the games at once.

Also, in some cases you would finish your season series with an opponent in one hour. That's just boring. It was exciting to play someone whose skills are still developing early season, and then meet them late season for a barn burner.

the schedule will be similar to last season. it was about 2 games per day per team on average. i like the idea of putting out the first 10 games or so on day 1. i'm not doing them all at once for all of the above reasons.