DaDonch44

Ice Color  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which color do you like/want?

• Traditional Blue
    • White
    • Grey
    • Light Blue

Now that there have been screenshots made...

what is your official vote??

Clockwise gave me a 4th option of lighter blue... Thank You!

The Poll reset itself... but the Current Standings were...

6 - Grey

4 - Traditional Blue

1 - White

so i will add any more votes that come in to these numbers.... if you want to change your vote post it up and ill reflect it here...sorry for the confusion.

post-707-1174612927_thumb.jpg

post-707-1174612934_thumb.jpg

post-707-1174612941_thumb.jpg

post-707-1174627031.jpg

I'm all for traditional blue. Most of us have been playing this game for the past 14 yrs and we managed to make it with no problems. The white ice strains the eyes. The gray ice looks like oatmeal. I'm a traditional guy and I say why fix it if it's not broken?... Go Blue.

I agree with EA. I'm for sticking with the original blue. There are bad reasons and good reasons for using white ice and grey ice but true NHL 94 lovers should stick with the old time blue.

Yea I'm changing my vote to the one on the far right it's perfect because it's not too much blue and it's not too much white. It's a good change and it shouldn't hurt anyones eyes ;)

I haven't seen a rom yet with that light blue ice. I would suggest that we re-vote with the addition of the light blue. Also, I think that everyone should at least play on each color ice before voting for that one.

to make everyones lives easier ... tonight ill create a new thread with all 4 options...

and create roms with each ice color and post links to them...

that way they can be downloaded... played and then another vote can take place... throughout this weekend..

i dont get off of work until about 6PM EST so hopefully i can have them up by 6:30 or 7 PM.

to make everyones lives easier ... tonight ill create a new thread with all 4 options...

and create roms with each ice color and post links to them...

that way they can be downloaded... played and then another vote can take place... throughout this weekend..

i dont get off of work until about 6PM EST so hopefully i can have them up by 6:30 or 7 PM.

DaDonche, I think that's a great idea. Thanks for all the hard work and especially the time you're putting in on your end.

DaDonche, I think that's a great idea. Thanks for all the hard work and especially the time you're putting in on your end.

No Problem anytime... just trying to do my part to contribute to the fun and success of the league.