NHL'94 Forums

worst player starts draft !!!!

hokkeefan

and if a guy quits next player gets his pick cause this s**t with vets getting best players is bullshit.H ow in the f**k is it supposed to be fair if vets get best players it s complete f**king bullshit!!!!every league has to change because it is unfair to have top players to have top picks its fucked that way and everyone knows it!!!

lol lol lol lol that is fricken hilarious and partly true hahahaha i dont really care, just feeling sorry for people who are challenged to win 10 games a season when they would have much better chance with jr or belfour or bourque

The vets getting the best players. You're kidding, it's a lottery based system, not skill based. It's random, thus perfectly fair. You can't just take away good players from good coaches because they know how to use them. Then only way you could do bottom teams getting first draft picks would be if all the coaches stayed the same, which hasen't happened yet. I prefer the random thing anyways, I got good players out of it, and it would be hard not to. Just make sure you take a look at all your options before taking somebody who's not the best can you can get.

Don't we have this same discussion every two weeks?

Isn't this same discussion always started by Hokkee after he has his evening 6-pack(s)?

But at least someone is revealing the real truth here..... there are only about 3-4 good players in the entire game of NHL94!

(I hope this sarcasm makes a point...... the draft works fine. AngryJay chose 18th. Carse chose 22nd. The 1st pick went to the guy with the lowest record. I hope these parenthesis don't take away the validity of this.)

with jr or belfour or bourque

i got two of the three, and i'm three games under .500, go figure. i must suck at this game.

then again this is only my second season in the only nhl league ive been in, i figure making the playoffs would be a success and it looks like i have a good chance of that.

plus you traded me lafontaine for kirk muller, and i then flipped lafontaine for borque. therefore you could have had borque yourself.

Me 1

Hokkeefan 0