NHL'94 Forums

Just to let you guys know ahead of time...

DaDonch44

I am getting married on June 9th, and then going to Hawaii on my honeymoon, so I won't be online for about 2 1/2 weeks. (June 6th - June 25th).

I will leave it up to Dmitry and the opinions of the rest of you to decide if you want to replace me when the time comes. I will try my hardest to get most, if not all my games in by the time i have to leave.

I also want to apologize for my internet connection recently... My ping increases exponentially as the night progresses, and its due to my POS ISP Charter. I will get home at 3 PM on the West Coast and my ping will be fine (15-40ms). By 5 PM its 60 ms, 8 PM its 100 ms, and at 10 PM last night it was 274 ms. My download speed went from 4,928 kb/s at 4 to 1,008 kb/s at 10. I contacted Charter and they gave me the BS of I am in a maintainence area and they dont know how long it will be? They couldn't tell me why this was just happening at night and not during the day.

I am currently seeking other possible internet and cable providers in my area.

So until the problem either clears up, or I can find better service, i might be limited to playing on the weekends, or in the mid-afternoon between 330 and 6 PM west coast time. But still IM me for games, and if I am able to play, (its not like i dont want to), I will get some NHL action in.

Thanks to everyone for understanding.

Guest Wags13

Yes its amazing I am even on the computer enough to play, considering I've been married for 7 years and have two kids..

Congrats on wedding, and Hawaii- that is where our honeymoon was.. which island(s) are you going to?

Jesus you old-timers are OLD. I barely clock in at 16.

At any rate, congrats on the wedding Donch, and be sure to check out the topless beaches on your honeymoon :).

We may be old to some but let me tell you how old I am. Simply said, I am old enough to do more stuff than you. I was old enough to rent out a bar with my friends and watch a woman shoot a ping pong ball among other things out of her crotch last weekend. Sorry, mommy's allowance may not be quite enough to cover that kind of entertainment but at least you can hang out at Taco Bell or buy some pizza puffs somewhere. :-)

Wags Juniors running around????

:) LOL Wags Juniors! Imagine if all the Wags Juniors came to this site!

And Congrats to Donch!!! :)

Sorry, mommy's allowance may not be quite enough to cover that kind of entertainment but at least you can hang out at Taco Bell or buy some pizza puffs somewhere. :-)

...s**t. I wanted to have a snappy comeback, but that's my weekend in a nutshell.

congratulations on the marriage donch, your showing the world that you can play NHL 94 online and still get a chick to marry you, it brings hope for us young bucks like me.

As far as your spot in the league it looks like you might be able to finish out the season since your even is a little less than a month away. Playoffs might be a problem if you got there. We can go two routes, you play out the season and then see what happens with playoffs, or we can replace you now and let you back in next season. Let me know how you feel about it.

We may be old to some but let me tell you how old I am. Simply said, I am old enough to do more stuff than you. I was old enough to rent out a bar with my friends and watch a woman shoot a ping pong ball among other things out of her crotch last weekend. Sorry, mommy's allowance may not be quite enough to cover that kind of entertainment but at least you can hang out at Taco Bell or buy some pizza puffs somewhere. :-)

i guess im just the right age where im old enough to see that but young enough to have them not even consider making me pay to watch

Thanks everyone for the responses...

for the honeymoon, we are going to hawaii, oahu, and kauai

Jay, i certainly would like to finish the season. I will try to make myself available as much as possible on the weekends to catch up on games that my ISP is not allowing me to get in on weeknights.

with the Western Conference being so tough right now, I think im going to need a lot of help to make the playoffs. there are many strong teams with many of them having more points and more games left than me.

as for the time being ill play out my games and see if i can make the playoffs and then take it from there... :)

Man, and to think at the same time last weekend I was stuck doing yardwork, that sucks. Sounds like I missed out on the fun for sure.

Donch, congrats dude! That is big news. Now don't go off running away from us when you get back. Your a 94 lifer I hope.

Guest Wags13
Wags... Married? And Wags Juniors running around????

Things that make you go hmmmmm.

I guess that might explain some of the behavior. If you would have just said that at first, I wouldn't have thought you were a raving lunatic.

Yes EA, its true. I unlike you, have a woman that does have sex with me! :) :) :lol: :lol:

Yes EA, its true. I unlike you, have a woman that does have sex with me! :) :) :lol: :lol:

She may have sex with you but does she do it willingly? Lets be honest, do you still have to restrain her or have you broken her mental spirit enough over the years that she'll at least lay there in a coma like state while you do your business? It's ok to admit it, you're amongst friends here.

Guest Wags13
She may have sex with you but does she do it willingly? Lets be honest, do you still have to restrain her or have you broken her mental spirit enough over the years that she'll at least lay there in a coma like state while you do your business? It's ok to admit it, you're amongst friends here.

What moment is older?

a) The date EA's avatar pic came out as a new game.. or

:) The last time EA was laid (if ever)

I smell a poll..uh oh