NHL'94 Forums

Where's the New York Rangers?

Where's EVUNIT24? I've never seen him online, hasn't played a game since he replaced someone who is always online. How does this person replace someone who is online and plays games, pick up games at that. The league screws up yet again.

Where's EVUNIT24? I've never seen him online, hasn't played a game since he replaced someone who is always online. How does this person replace someone who is online and plays games, pick up games at that. The league screws up yet again.

Appreciate the kind words.

As it happens a decision was made to re-insert cowan as manager of the Rangers last night, despite the deadlines he missed as previous manager of the team, because we do think he will do a better job than the replacement manager we tried. But your insults are appreciated regardless.

we screwed up yet again?...where did we screw up before?

I'll take responsbility for inserting evunit. I had looked at the snes waiting list at the time..which has 5 guys on it. Three of them are never online and devsykora and deathpunch werent playing many(or any?) of their second season in capitalism games. so essentially none of the replacements there didnt seem viable in my opinion. I had talked to evunit online and he said that he wanted in and seemed eager to play. He had played in leagues before so I figured he was my best option. I was obviously proved wrong.

as addison said...we talked and agreed to re insert cowon.

----------

I'm surprised you're jumping on me, masterof94. I replaced cowon who played 10 games in 6 weeks. The classic league is hardly a difficult schedule. 6 games every two weeks?.....most of us play that in one night.

I talked to him after the second deadline when he didnt reach it...i said i would not replace him but asked him to try and get more games in soon. His response was that guys wouldn't play him. I told him about the 'schedule a game' area and that he should post in there and call out every coach he hasnt played...he never took my advice.

Since that discussion he played guys in capitalism league when he couldve played 7 classic games in addition...knowing full well he was behind in his classic league season. The capitalism games he played against pond hockey didnt even count because they were after metzgerisms deadline...that was a waste of games.

You're his brother...why didn't you guys play your games against each other?

devsykora and deathpunch werent playing many(or any?) of their second season in capitalism games.
Games in the Guinea Pig league are completely optional...might have been prudent to check with those two guys first.

Games in the Guinea Pig league are completely optional...might have been prudent to check with those two guys first.

The entire capitalism league is optional isnt it?

devsykora dropped out of your league without playing a game and deathpunch barely played any games so there wasnt much incentive for me to think they would play...but you're right..I still should've checked with them first.

The entire capitalism league is optional isnt it?

devsykora dropped out of your league without playing a game and deathpunch barely played any games so there wasnt much incentive for me to think they would play...but you're right..I still should've checked with them first.

Ayroechawptorr! 134340!

it seems this one team has had many issues with coaches.

i really dont know what you can possibly do, you can give a coach who plays his games 2 teams? ...naw

you can make them a computer? have poeple play a computer...lol easy wins but better then no games at all.

maybe a gens player can fill the shoes.

just ideas for future issues.

Edit- I remember a big ass waiting list when i first found the site. has like 60+ poeple on it.

http://nhl94online.com/html/waiting-list.php

Theres a couple of guys who took interest last week. bottom of the list, could give them a call

it seems this one team has had many issues with coaches.

i really dont know what you can possibly do, you can give a coach who plays his games 2 teams? ...naw

you can make them a computer? have poeple play a computer...lol easy wins but better then no games at all.

maybe a gens player can fill the shoes.

just ideas for future issues.

Edit- I remember a big ass waiting list when i first found the site. has like 60+ poeple on it.

http://nhl94online.com/html/waiting-list.php

Theres a couple of guys who took interest last week. bottom of the list, could give them a call

Halifax can you change my games preferred on that list from 20 to 40?

Thanks, you've been great, I have no complaints

That waiting list is database driven and the guy who created it has been too busy to modify it. We're hoping there is someone on this forum who has database skills and some spare time to help with the backend in the future.

-Evan

That waiting list is database driven and the guy who created it has been too busy to modify it. We're hoping there is someone on this forum who has database skills and some spare time to help with the backend in the future.

-Evan

Oh sorry, wow,

I'd help but i'm taking computer programming right now, jsut the intro course

-Evan

Boo!