NHL'94 Forums

Someone freakin start

statto

this be true eh. halifax is busy these days. who usually runs classic?

if there is no one ill do it.

Evan and Jacob ran it for four seasons I think. Addisonbr and I ran it in the spring. Theres been discussions with admins about what will occur in the fall...but I'm guessing from his post Metz has already put the foot forward to look after things?!?

It's not a true classic league unless the original(un-edited) rom is used....it's why this whole website and league started in the first place. Change the rules if need be but don't change the game! :lol:

Evan and Jacob ran it for four seasons I think. Addisonbr and I ran it in the spring. Theres been discussions with admins about what will occur in the fall...but I'm guessing from his post Metz has already put the foot forward to look after things?!?

It's not a true classic league unless the original(un-edited) rom is used....it's why this whole website and league started in the first place. Change the rules if need be but don't change the game! :lol:

I mostly just need your approval - Evan and I were going to discuss it later this week, but if we can get sign-ups started that would be great...it takes a while to fill out the numbers of course.

I would not use a weight-bug fixed rom...all the rules will be pretty typical (I have to check nhl94online though), but I just need your blessing to get things rolling - and maybe mod edit powers in the classic forum.

IM me (out doing yardwork for the next hour)

I mostly just need your approval - Evan and I were going to discuss it later this week, but if we can get sign-ups started that would be great...it takes a while to fill out the numbers of course.

I would not use a weight-bug fixed rom...all the rules will be pretty typical (I have to check nhl94online though), but I just need your blessing to get things rolling - and maybe mod edit powers in the classic forum.

IM me (out doing yardwork for the next hour)

I'm not on aim much anymore...send me a pm.

As far as I'm aware...there's no one with the knowledge and time to look after updating it.

I believe rage93(chaos) was helping Evan so they could set it up so the site could run itself....however that may be quite some time before it is ready.