NHL'94 Forums

give kg another deadline and if he doesnt show give ice a bye

hokkeefan

its only fair and the way any tourney would go if the other team didnt show up.lets get this s**t movin along,were almost there and then we can get the next season going .PLEASE dont give him another 2 weeks to show up!!this has gone on long enough even if its a crappy way to go ...it has to be done!

i Agree with hokkee.

When a team does not show to play the game, they lose.

I'm not even apart of this but ive been watching this drag on for a while now.

So get it over with, hokkee already bitches about to many things. We dont need to see him b***h about this :D

haha actually ive been bitching about this for about 3 months but i think its finall y time to move on ...which is too bad kgman couldnt just get this flippin series done ...all it would take is 1 hour ....i find it really hard to believe that he couldnt find 1 hour in the last month and a half since his last series ..but whatever its up to aj

haha actually ive been bitching about this for about 3 months but i think its finall y time to move on ...which is too bad kgman couldnt just get this flippin series done ...all it would take is 1 hour ....i find it really hard to believe that he couldnt find 1 hour in the last month and a half since his last series ..but whatever its up to aj

actually the real reason kg hasnt found time is that he could care less if he plays the series or not and wow i think im actually sick of bitching about everything so f**k it..im sick of all these lgs like fvhl ,gdl,dynasty...there all going nowhere and the classic lg is going to be back on top again