NHL'94 Forums

SNES Classic - Fall 2008 - STARTS NOW!

metzgerism

SNES Classic League - Fall 2008

SNES_NHL_94.jpg

With the help of Statto, we have a team lineup for the 17 players in SNES Classic League. A waiting list will be formed shortly.

Boston Bruins - drinnagh

Buffalo Sabres - sabrefan1

Calgary Flames - sarcdoc23

Chicago Blackhawks - gihtarman

Detroit Red Wings - prodigyof94

Los Angeles Kings - bobkudelski26

New Jersey Devils - ipv6freely

New York Rangers - angryjay93

Montréal Canadiens - metzgerism

Pittsburgh Penguins - socceric18

Philadelphia Flyers - fenty62

Québec Nordiques - stattonhl94

St. Louis Blues - masterof94

Toronto Maple Leafs - rage93

Vancouver Canucks - hokkeefan2

Washington Capitals - trailingedge17

Winnipeg Jets - xgrad06

Here is the SNES Classic ROM for Fall 2008 (the only change was to the default menu settings, for ease of use):

nhl94_classic_fall08.zip

LEAGUE FORMAT

Play every other SNES team TWICE (once home, once away).

2 points for a win, 1 point for a tie, 0 points for a loss.

The top 8 teams after the regular season will be in the playoffs.

If two teams are tied for 8th place on points, baseball-style tiebreakers will be used.

GAME RULES

Period Length: 5 minutes

Penalties: On, but no Offsides

Line Changes: Off

Goalie Control: Manual

DEADLINES/CHECKPOINTS

The deadline for the regular season will be, tentatively Sunday, November 23rd.

You must play 1 game every 2 days, on average, starting with 10 games completed by Sunday, October 12th.

Starting on Monday, October 13th, the player with the lowest GP may be replaced if they are behind on their games.

RESULTS

Post AND confirm your scores here: http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?showforum=87

Games will not be "legit" without confirmation from both coaches.

CONDUCT

Please have good sportsmanship, in wins, losses, and ties equally. Disrespect or offensive language will not be tolerated, and will be dealt with subjectively.

If you believe that an opponent is behaving inappropriately, please bring it up with the commissioner (metzgerism), and provide any evidence you can.

Points penalties and ejections will be used if the commissioner deems it necessary.

SNES Classic League Fall 2008 STARTS NOW!

HAVE FUN!

• 3 weeks later...

where the @#!@$ are all of you snes guys ??????? well im not asking you BUMS to play anymore my aim is =hokkeefan2 you get a hold of me to play you SLACKERS!!!! ive asked all of you to play at least once and you always have an excuse ..so the pucks on your stick now!!!.........BUMS!!!! if you cant play drop the !@#$ out!

where the @#!@$ are all of you snes guys ??????? well im not asking you BUMS to play anymore my aim is =hokkeefan2 you get a hold of me to play you SLACKERS!!!! ive asked all of you to play at least once and you always have an excuse ..so the pucks on your stick now!!!.........BUMS!!!! if you cant play drop the !@#$ out!

:lol:

You never challenged me, and you can't say that I wasn't on because we were on the same team 2v2 Gens. You were playing dumb, because you were watching some idiot movie. I think it's funny that you demand games and when they come, you can't even finish them.

Remember?

Winnipeg 10 @ Vancouver 5

Vancouver 2 @ Winnipeg 8

gg's, although we didnt get to finish game 2 because hokkeefan quit... and he later said on AIM that he's done with SNES? hope he's just frustrated and will continue playing...

the snes players had a lots of excuses ...nothing has changed...since my retirement...

Nonsense grasshopper, you wouldn't even challenge me in Gens. Can we say Cap 2 Round 3?

hit me up anytime ur ready freddy !!! my aim name is hokkeefan2 and i left that gm in final minute down 8- 2 and yes almost quit but didnt so hit me up im always available ,,, but 1st u have to add me to your aim buddy list then select my name and type :want to play snes classic games" then i say yes and the we play ...cool cant wait :lol:

Guest Houlanov
You never challenged me, and you can't say that I wasn't on because we were on the same team 2v2 Gens. You were playing dumb, because you were watching some idiot movie. I think it's funny that you demand games and when they come, you can't even finish them.

Remember?

Nonsense grasshopper, you wouldn't even challenge me in Gens. Can we say Cap 2 Round 3?

OMG!!! kool it ...respect the other players dude...and u nvr chall...me for the round 3...why? dont tell me any excuses cuz ur on my list...and im always online

Edited by Houlanov