NHL'94 Forums

To metz and shaftman

You guys are the only ones who haven`t played in the league yet and you're next on my schedule . Tell me when do we play to get my points, err, I mean compete! Drop a line here.

I like how everyone's bitching we haven't played yet but the league has been started for how long? a week?

Get a life people.

And i tried to get some games in today but houlanov turns into a pansy and says its "too laggy" and leaves.

Houl. If the game is too laggy then say so at the start, not at the end of the third when your losing.

And don't think your getting any easy points either buddy.

Metz: Lets play each other first before these guys

loololol get a life ppl

im sure u would already have done if this was snes :shocked:

Edited by Freydey

Guest Houlanov

dont start bullshit shaft! i have played 12 gms 5-7-0 (i play my gms like a man) f'n slacker wasnt my fault if your not playing your season!!!

everybody knows snes is your fav system...and u sux on gens ! laggy is probably the only way to have a win on your rec!

3-3 in the middle of 2nd its not a win by the way!

every time i am in breakaway the gm lag...and you know it!!!

after the gm i asked you to play with p2p...but you run like a chicken with 1001 excuses!

playing a gm vs metz is the easy way to win for ya..... after your good streak vs metz play hokkee and comeback on the website to cry like a b***h sore loser!

Edited by Houlanov

Guest Houlanov
dont start bullshit shaft! i have played 12 gms 5-7-0 (i play my gms like a man) f'n slacker wasnt my fault if your not playing your season!!!

everybody knows snes is your fav system...and u sux on gens ! laggy is probably the only way to have a win on your rec!

3-3 in the middle of 2nd its not a win by the way!

every time i am in breakaway the gm lag...and you know it!!!

after the gm i asked you to play with p2p...but you run like a chicken with 1001 excuses!

playing a gm vs metz is the easy way to win for ya..... after your good streak vs metz play hokkee and comeback on the website to cry like a b***h sore loser!

laggy games should be restarted or postponed within the first 2-3 minutes. p2p should always be used (server play is so 2007!).

also, it's a long season, there is no need to play everything all at once. if you're ahead of hokkee in GP, then you are probably playing too much :P There are 44 games and the season will be about 8 weeks long, so that's about 6 games per week.

Guest Houlanov
"Houl. If the game is too laggy then say so at the start, not at the end of the third when your losing."

wow, that is not cool at all :P

thats not cool when you dont know the facts!

This is all so very amusing.

Houl dont get all heated and bitched out. It's not the first time you complain about laggyness near the end of the game. Just do it at the start and there would be no problems..

And it was 4-3 in the third...

Maybe we desynched. but i doubt it.

I like how everyone's bitching we haven't played yet but the league has been started for how long? a week?

Get a life people.

we have a life - it's called NHL94. That's why we join these leagues

a week is a pretty long absence in these sprint leagues. We aren't the nhl... we don't do 1 game every 3 days. If you are going to be gone for a while, be courteous and let people know on the boards.

Oh.. and it wouldn't hurt you to reply to game requests instead of ignoring them.

Metz: Lets play each other first before these guys

That would be catty. Don't be that guy.

Ok, I think we can stop with the bitching now. Shaftman and I played good lag-free games, so no issues there. At least for the time being.

Now to play metz. Should be able to do it on the weekend, since the Sharks have a late game on Saturday and they don't play tomorrow.