NHL'94 Forums

SNES Spring Classic 2015 State of the League Address

chaos

We are a little over 2 weeks in at this point. Thank you to everyone so far who has made an effort to play. We still have a few slackers that I will be contacting soon to see if they will play or need to be replaced. Unfortunately, we don't have many coaches on the Waiting List for SNES, so if there is anyone from A interested in taking over a team in SNES-B, please let me know. There will be an exception though - If you decide to take over a team and play in both leagues, if you make the playoffs in A league, you will not be eligible to play in B playoffs. This is to give the other guys in B league who have been playing their games to have a legitimate shot at winning come playoff time.

Playoff Qualifications will be as follows:

SNES-A: 8 teams total: Top team in each Conference will get the top 2 seeds, followed by the next 6 teams in the league with the best records.

SNES-B: 8 teams total: Top team in each Conference will get the top 2 seeds, followed by the next 6 teams in the league with the best records.

So far, we have a few coaches with 0 GP. I plan on contacting these coaches. If I do not get any responses, they will be replaced ASAP:
SNES-A: theval99
SNES-B: Kashim, SeanSawx05
These coaches have failed to meet the 16 GP Checkpoint. Please try to get games in this week! I know most of these coaches will get their games in, so I do not plan on replacing them soon:
SNES-A:
BoKnows (5 GP)
fenty (8 GP)
angryjay93 (11 GP)
pondhcky (9 GP)
SNES-B:
Houly (9 GP)
tylerdeanhill (11 GP)
Rmac111 (7 GP)
hokkee (17 GP)
singelmamma (8 GP)
PGa00 (7 GP)
Guys, please PM me or email me if you have any issues or will not be able to play for a week or so (vacation etc).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What's happening with the Snes-A playoff series with angryjay (BOS) vs. BobKudelski (DET)? You guys finding a time to play the series? There's still another round to play after that.

Oilers442 is patiently waiting :)

-Evan

Bob got married and went on a honey moon not too long after I got back from Europe and completed my first round series. He got back a week ago when I was away again. I just got back to playing yesterday as I was able to get my blitz series in with TK. Ideally Bob and I get the series in within the next few days.