NHL'94 Forums

ice hockey (nes) tournament

donnybrook

OH MAN! Seems like I missed out on this, wish I caught this thread earlier. Would of been really refreshing to play another old school hockey game online.

Let me know if there's another because I definetly want in.

I've been really busy of late, and id love to be in this but id gladly give it up to gr8, especially since he's very enthusiastic.

I havnt played any one yet.

i give my spot to gr8.

p.s - donny when can we finish our blitz games?

ok great, your in! you will be taking shaftmans place, so in the first round you will face freydey. feel free to hit me up if you want to play a test game to make sure everythings in working order, same goes for anyone else.

to speed things up a bit i switched the loser bracket around so now Redwingdevil can play habs, loser gets elimated. Everybody else who needs to play a game please get it in because the rest of us want to play this out.

Edited by donnybrook

yayayr donny im gonna play don't worry

Gr8199 just hit me on pm for ur availability

Guest Houlanov
donnybrook usa 12 - 12 ussr houlanov

oh man, what a game this was, i scored 3 goals in like last min and a half to send it into lovertime. and then houli be me 2 - 1 in the shootout.

great game man.

ggs

this is the best game of the tournament!!!

For some ASS reason, I can't seem to do my game with HABS. It could be the emulator or something, I dunno. The point is I can't move my controller when he hosts and he can't move his when I host. What's up with that?? o.O

For some ASS reason, I can't seem to do my game with HABS. It could be the emulator or something, I dunno. The point is I can't move my controller when he hosts and he can't move his when I host. What's up with that?? o.O

the only suggestion i can make is use a different emulator or just try again.

Sweden is furious about the stagnant Ice Hockey tournament. If this persists they will to resort force, and take free hot coco out of all ski resorts.

Now you've done it, Sweden's bringing in reinforcements!

67v3pe.jpg

Bork byork bork byork bork.

I was gonna play Sweden vs HABS, but we haven't gotten around doing our game yet.

• 8 months later...

bump.. ill update this bracket if you bums play ur ice hockey games. i figured with the Olympics coming up maybe people will show more interest in this. probably not tho. f*ckers.

ok havent seen gr8 on in a millenia so hes out, freydey in result moves on to face jesus, and voc gets free pass onto face me. the only other match to be played is redwingdevil v habs. houlanov awaits the winner of freydey and jesus. check out the bracket for more infro.

Edited by donnybrook

lol the award of the longest tourney ever created

• 8 months later...