NHL'94 Forums

schedule mistake?

Carse

Whoa big mistake. My fault. Freydey got your Buffalo games for some reason. I will fix this later.

lol...but we already played so wtga we doing :o

Well you guys had 6 on your sched instead of 3. You appeared to play 5. 4 of them were split and the last one was won by buf. I can remove 2 of the 4 that you split, where you each will have won one of those games, or I can remove all 4 and you can play 2 more times.

Up to you guys. I'm really sorry about this. I thought I had checked everyones schedule but seems like I didn't.

Here's another solution:

Since both vocally and freydey believed they were playing league games because it was on the schedule...allow those results to stand.

freydey has 42 games on his schedule and carse has 38 games...perhaps let carse and freydey both select one opponent each from freydey's schedule and transfer it to carse's schedule.

unfortuntely, this would mean that carse only plays vocally the one time...but it might save hassle on trying to figuring out what games need to be replayed etc.

would this be fair and simple?

Here's another solution:

Since both vocally and freydey believed they were playing league games because it was on the schedule...allow those results to stand.

freydey has 42 games on his schedule and carse has 38 games...perhaps let carse and freydey both select one opponent each from freydey's schedule and transfer it to carse's schedule.

unfortuntely, this would mean that carse only plays vocally the one time...but it might save hassle on trying to figuring out what games need to be replayed etc.

would this be fair and simple?

yes I was thinking about this too. It is up to them.