NHL'94 Forums

FinCup 2010 Finals

swos

Make sure to record these as there is world wide bragging rights attached!!

are you kidding, this leagues a joke. Two fins in the league, and they the same ones in GDL.

bottom 2 seeds were also a joke(no offense) but they weren't playoff teams and basically gave first round byes.

Nice concept for a league, but when 15 fins or so completely shun the league, f**k em.

GL to ice and swos, I think Ice takes it hes tough with this rom.

I think the finals are already played and Swos is going for the drama route, just like Smoz.

gga guys and congrats ,hey if u guys could speed up the players a bit and add some shot power it wouldnt be so painful to play and even worse watch hehe, seriously tho ,you fins cant play the gm this fricken slow all the time?sure we play arcade style but at least its not unrealisticly slooooooooow and have no shot power.adjust the rom a bit and it would be great .

I like the concept of having a league with the current rosters (2010 season), but based on who was in this one I was disappointed that there were no "new" fins that joined up. This would probably generate a lot of interest in the fall to have a league running with current NHL rosters with or without the fins.

crazy technical series... congrats

was there some kind of agreement not to use onetimers or slappers? :D

(ps to keep the audio in sync, make sure the sound rate is set to 44100. 22050 will cause the sound to lag. )

(PPS bug in the new forum, if i delete a post (i had a dupe), it deletes the post AND the one above it? sorry, I think I deleted one of hokkee's posts due to this bug... can't believe this software is 150$ with this lack of testing)