NHL'94 Forums

Poll: Coaches taking over a team can convert 6th rd prot to late pick?

smozoma

The problem with new guys taking over old teams is that the old team is usually not at all the type of players they want.

So, I'm taking a poll..

Should coaches taking over a team be allowed to convert their 6th-round protection pick into a free pick at the end of the 6th round (after the protection picks)?

Well, that depends on the criteria of the coach himself. It reminded me of my experience on GDL 6 when I took over Nashville (Anyone remember who had them before I did?) You could adapt to the players that you currently possess, try to figure out their strengths and weaknesses and do your best to get used to them; you might surprise some people by playing well.

But just so they can get a pick-me-up on that round, I suppose the answer from me is yes.

Well, that depends on the criteria of the coach himself. It reminded me of my experience on GDL 6 when I took over Nashville (Anyone remember who had them before I did?) You could adapt to the players that you currently possess, try to figure out their strengths and weaknesses and do your best to get used to them; you might surprise some people by playing well.

But just so they can get a pick-me-up on that round, I suppose the answer from me is yes.

Blah%20Blah%20Blah.jpg