NHL'94 Forums

nhl94 starting lineups

this was so much harder than I would think.. I only got 97 and that was with assistance in spelling :blink:

teams that killed me:

anh, nyi, otw: 1 correct

edm mtl tb: 2 correct

sad oversights: Verbeek, Hrudey, CuJo, Ranford, Tikkanen BOB FKN BEERS

it's spelled Jryki in the game?! must be another Genesis failure, as I only know of him through the game, really, and I would have never thought of Jryki. I'm'a check which versions have the name correct.

couldn't find a version with Jryki, they were all Jyrki.

"game" versus "test" or "quiz." at least it reminded me how much better the Sega CD and PC versions are than the Genesis version. SNES still trumps all, though. by a lot.

I don't wonder about it, but I do wonder why they had Wesley instead of Sweeney in that quiz. I usually switch to Wesley, if I'm going the no line changes route. they aren't very different, but I give a slight edge to Wesley's skill set (he'd likely be higher, overall, were the formula left up to me). did the test's maker regularly use Wesley as the only sub on his favorite team and simply assume it held for his quiz, researching most other teams? oh, and which of the two mentioned Boston defensemen is better in the Genesis version? does the weight fail play a role here, too?

Edited by trudatman

"game" versus "test" or "quiz." at least it reminded me how much better the Sega CD and PC versions are than the Genesis version. SNES still trumps all, though. by a lot.

Trolling, or insecure?

156/156.

Only needed assistance on spelling sidorkiewicz and ladouceur.

I saw an error on Boston, Sweeney should be a starter, not Wesley.

I thought you might ace this..

silly Genesissies can't tell what's what, eh, Smoz? and, yeah, damned good job on the ace, maen!