• B - Gretzkyonacold (DET)
    • C - Luongo (BUF)
    • C - Plabax (HFD)
    • C Schildmeijer (CHI)
    • C - Billydice (WPG)
    • C - Dynamo (DAL)
    • C - Mike Alonzi (TOR)
    • Other (State below)

Thats nice of you to say thanks but its not going to be easy. Just played Alonzi14 (Toronto) 3 games. He's pretty tough and anything can happen in the playoffs haha.

My apologies if we've made a mistake and you were supposed to be in B. Are you new to online leagues? or have you played in an online league on this site before?

My apologies if we've made a mistake and you were supposed to be in B. Are you new to online leagues? or have you played in an online league on this site before?

I played years and years ago under a different name. I just enjoy playing doesnt really matter to me which league but thanks for asking. I had to stop for a while because I had anger problems (in general). I'm doing ok now though so I felt as if I might be ready to come back and try to play.

I played years and years ago under a different name. I just enjoy playing doesnt really matter to me which league but thanks for asking. I had to stop for a while because I had anger problems (in general). I'm doing ok now though so I felt as if I might be ready to come back and try to play.

Also, We will have to remove you from GENS C and put you on the wait list for B or A. We only put new coaches into the league (you mentioned you played years ago in one) and coaches who don't have as strong as skill as the rest in to that league. Judging from your record (5-0) and that you beat the only other coaches who have a winning record in that league, its clear to us you don't fall in the latter category either.

I hope you can appreciate what we are trying to do.

What name were you before?

I had to stop for a while because I had anger problems (in general). I'm doing ok now though so I felt as if I might be ready to come back and try to play.

We speculated this might be Houli finding his way back in under a different name.............this proves it!! :P

Also, We will have to remove you from GENS C and put you on the wait list for B or A. We only put new coaches into the league (you mentioned you played years ago in one) and coaches who don't have as strong as skill as the rest in to that league. Judging from your record (5-0) and that you beat the only other coaches who have a winning record in that league, its clear to us you don't fall in the latter category either.

I hope you can appreciate what we are trying to do.

What name were you before?

I was cr0ssbar back in 2006. I wasnt sure what league you guys wanted me in, I apologize for any trouble I caused. Whatever you wanna do is fine with me, even if I cant play this year.

Dynamo - you should have mentioned you had online playing experience when we played your confirmation games... <_<

Coulda saved hali and chaos the trouble of swapping you into B lg

My apologies I wasnt sure because I havent played since 2006 and I think the records here only date back to 2008. Wasnt sure what to put down.

Edited by dynamo11

My apologies I wasnt sure because I havent played since 2006 and I think the records here only date back to 2008. Wasnt sure what to put down.

It's OK we just want to make sure you understand what we are doing. It would have been better if you had told us that you had played in a league before. It is possible we will need an A or B league replacement soon.

It's OK we just want to make sure you understand what we are doing. It would have been better if you had told us that you had played in a league before. It is possible we will need an A or B league replacement soon.

Yeh I wasn't sure what to put cuz it was so damn long ago and not on record but youre right i should have mentioned it anyway. I understand what you have to do I can see now I am not in the right league. I will try to make this up to you somehow. My apologies.

Hey halifax I'm sorry for the trouble I caused. I feel really terrible. I shouldnt have signed up now I made you do extra work. :(

I'm not sure what to do now. :(

Don't worry man. It's OK. It's just important that people are in the right league. Last season 4 guys were far in advance of the other C players and it obviously it spoils it for those other guys when they know they're gonna take a beating off a more experienced player and have no shot at winning the league.

Us guys confirming players I think perhaps weren't totally clear on our role either - The idea is A & B players confirming new players should have let Halifax & Chaos know if an advanced player was signing up & have him go straight to B. I think this wasn't clear to people & they thought all new players were going straight to C still when they should have been flagging you up as a B player. Not your fault, not their fault, just a bit of a lack of communication all round. It's the first season doing that so it's a hicup that's all. Next season i'm sure it'll be clearer for everyone.

Don't beat yourself up and don't worry. There are always drop outs during the season & it's certain you'll get the chance to play. Just get lots of exhibs in until then. Look forward to playing you in B!

Don't worry man. It's OK. It's just important that people are in the right league. Last season 4 guys were far in advance of the other C players and it obviously it spoils it for those other guys when they know they're gonna take a beating off a more experienced player and have no shot at winning the league.

Us guys confirming players I think perhaps weren't totally clear on our role either - The idea is A & B players confirming new players should have let Halifax & Chaos know if an advanced player was signing up & have him go straight to B. I think this wasn't clear to people & they thought all new players were going straight to C still when they should have been flagging you up as a B player. Not your fault, not their fault, just a bit of a lack of communication all round. It's the first season doing that so it's a hicup that's all. Next season i'm sure it'll be clearer for everyone.

Don't beat yourself up and don't worry. There are always drop outs during the season & it's certain you'll get the chance to play. Just get lots of exhibs in until then. Look forward to playing you in B!

OK cool I feel better now. I only joined for fun I dont really care about wins/losses so the last thing I wanted was to mess things up for anyone else. Thats pretty much how I feel it was just a misunderstanding I didnt intentionally try to mess things up. I will gladly wait until next season if I have to, and just play exi games for now. But if I can get in somewhere thatd be great too. Sorry for the mix up guys.

Yeah no reason to be upset. Just some miscommunication. If I were you, I'd get some practice in with Vancouver, because if I was putting money on it, I'd say rammer's not going to show up.