NHL'94 Forums

Mav - Let him in or keep him out?

DaDonch44

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mav be allowed in the GDL?

• Yes
    • No

Due to concern expressed by a couple of the coaches, I figured I would leave it up to the league. I had spoken to swos and VC, and since we all haven't been around for a while, figured this would be the best way to handle it.

Mav is currently #3 on the waiting list, and will make it into the league this season.

Are you guys ok with that, or would you rather leave him off?

I'm not in GDL so it doesn't affect me, but i've played in 3 leagues with him in the past 9 months..................and every one he causes problems with fake desyncs, giving up & taking out his goalie & schoolboy crap like that. The most recent example was the stunts he pulled to get banned from Blitz 07 just a few weeks ago!

I don't like to see anyone banned. I think it's really sad, whether it's someone you like or someone you don't.....................but Mav has proven himself a liability & a pain to deal with in every league he's played in since he was originally banned from the Classic leagues.

Those running GDL can do what they like....................but good luck to you!