NHL'94 Forums

new Toronto owner

dmitry

hey dude, your making me look bad because i kind of helped get the ball rolling on getting your butt in the league. all the games are available to play so let people know when your available so they can plan for it and get the games in as soon as possible.

next owner please. apparently this guy has never played an online game. aren't there like hundreds of people that play this game online? there should be at least one reliable person to step in. where is addison?

next owner please. apparently this guy has never played an online game. aren't there like hundreds of people that play this game online? there should be at least one reliable person to step in. where is addison?

I've been waiting for this, to actually be in the draft league, but i don't know how to get on the AIM chat rooms. Can somebody please help me out? I'm sorry I keep asking questions about all this but please stick with me here. Once I learn most things I'm pretty sure I'll be fine.

there are no chat rooms to join, you just sign on to aim. hopefully you can get this working today because the whole league is waiting for toronto. if you can't get it going then i will find someone else, and you can join at a later date.

I IM'd with dmac a bit last night and we think he's got the IM thing figured out now. We populated his buddy list and hopefully you guys will get those games done and be able to get on with your playoffs soon.

i appreciate your help.

I'm happy to say dmac got his games started today...

we split our two games 5-7 and 4-1

hes actually not a bad player... it just took him a while to get used to playing online... ;)

so im sure now that he has everything set up he should be getting the ball rolling...

Yeah, good player or not, he still didn't show up to play tonight when he said he would.

I'm sorry to hear that....

I mean i think we have told him and helped him as much as possible with AIM and getting him set up for playing online... the only thing i know he didnt know was about save states and uploading to the website...

which i figured the more experienced players would take care of anyways...

as excited as he seemed to get involved, its unfortunate...

i know things come up, and hopefully it wasnt just a lack of responsibility

I thank all of you very much for all of your support and help. I have finaly got the ball rolling and I have figured out pretty much everything there is to know about AIM, online games, draft league, etc. I have already played some games from the draft league and I'm gonna keep on going.

Again , thank you to everyone who stuck with me and gave me time, especially Dmitry and angryjay93 :)

Dmac and I finished up tonight. The guy has got a lot of raw talent for being new to the game. I see him definitely making strides sooner than later in the same fashion as KingsCup, DaDonche and jj2k. Great job to the new guys for sticking with it! And most of all, thank you to Dmitri for putting this together!