NHL'94 Forums

maybe lg gms should be cut back?

hokkeefan

so that it will give players there month and a half to finish their playoffs cuz man this lg slowed right down after people got to around 30 -40 gms and the playoffs are ridiculous you would think people would be anxious to play the playoff rounds :D

so that it will give players there month and a half to finish their playoffs cuz man this lg slowed right down after people got to around 30 -40 gms and the playoffs are ridiculous you would think people would be anxious to play the playoff rounds :D

I thought the season went great. It's just these playoffs.

i agree with both of you, these playoffs are dragging out and i take some of the blame. i was in school the last month and it was a 4 week semester and i had two classes, i jsut finished up finals and getting games in for me has been tough. these last few days though i have been available but have found very few exhibition games to keep me sharp so im not in a hurry to dive into a playoff series with a top 3 defensive team when im rusty. hopefully me and gr81 can do our series saturday along with BHF and habs. i apologize for our part of taking forever with these playoffs.

I think the league might have slowed down around that mark b/c of the holidays. I'm sure everyone would agree I was the biggest culprit of holiday absence. I know D is busy so hopefully we can have something up and running soon. I actually enjoyed to have the season with the current number of games. I think we have a pretty solid group where we won't slow down. But it wouldn't hurt to have a playoff schedule.