NHL'94 Forums

Please Check Your Email Address On NHL94Online.com

Evan

All GENS/SNES Online Players,

Please make sure your contact information is correct at the Gens/Snes Online players pages. THIS IS THE EMAIL ADDRESS WE USE TO CONTACT COACHES ABOUT REGISTRATION. If you're email address isn't on there, you won't receive an email about registration. All information emailed to coaches will also be posted on the forum. Here are the links for the online player pages:

GENS - Gens Online Players

SNES - Snes Online Players

Thanks guys.

-Evan

All GENS/SNES Online Players,

Please make sure your contact information is correct at the Gens/Snes Online players pages. THIS IS THE EMAIL ADDRESS WE USE TO CONTACT COACHES ABOUT REGISTRATION. If you're email address isn't on there, you won't receive an email about registration. All information emailed to coaches will also be posted on the forum. Here are the links for the online player pages:

GENS - Gens Online Players

SNES - Snes Online Players

Thanks guys.

-Evan

So if I'm not on the list and I would like to join up for Spring League should I register on nhl94online.com ? Right now the registration says 2006 fall league.

At the very least you could email me your:

AIM, Email, Preferred console, and I'll just use your forum name as your nickname.

The whole idea is you have to be on the nhl94online lists for us to know who to contact. If you're on the forums alot, the information will be posted as well. It's mainly for guys who don't check here frequently enough and don't want to miss out.

Everything is good for me, but instead of bloody throats can I just go by Steve.....the bloody throats was more of a joke when i thought i was getting buffalo.

For those who don't know..

In 1989, Clint Malarchuk, goalie for the Sabres at the time, had his throat sliced open during a game vs the Blues.

Here's the video. Don't watch it if you don't like the sight of blood.