NHL'94 Forums

PLAYOFFS

Here's the situation. We have Carse, Habs, AJ, KGman, Gr81, Pill and myself left in these playoffs. It's baffling to think that out of all these coaches, we're the ones not following through on our league responsibilities.

We are some of the most active members in this community and yet, most of us are sitting there waiting for things to happen.

Habs has been great in getting his games completed. I have been actively trying to plan my games and move this process along (Pill and I have 2 out of the way). But these playoffs are all our responsibility to schedule, play and keep each other on track.

If D isn't around right now, so what? He'll be back around soon. In the meantime, just b/c he's not around does that mean we don't know who we have to play?

If he doesn't come back for awhile, does that for some bizarre reason change our situation... no.

I've asked several guys why they haven't started and the response I've gotten is "D hasn't scheduled the games" or "D hasn't been around". The only thought I had was "What!?!?" That's the best excuse you come up with? So let me get this straight, you're waiting for someone else to let you know what games to play, when you already know who you have to play???? That doesn't make any sense to me.

It's disappointing to see this group of guys not grabbing the bull by the balls and making these playoffs happen. With that said, it's time for us to pick up the pace and lead these playoffs like we lead in the season.

Start scheduling your games here. I know it's tough with summer but that's why scheduling is even that much more important. Show the rest that you're taking the proactive approach to driving results. We owe it to everyone in GDL to finish what we started this season.

Save state your games, save copies for yourself, and email them to D after your series.

mortal kombat for the sega genesis is the greatest game ever

Let me rephrase that for you:

NHL 94 for the sega genesis is the greatest game ever

NHL%20Hockey%20

then get online. get on AIM. message me. finish our series.

I was online through Thurs night. Last night I had to help my friends move in downstairs and i won't really be available until tomorrow. if you see me on, throw me a msg. Otherwise, i'll try looking for you tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...
Here's the situation. We have Carse, Habs, AJ, KGman, Gr81, Pill and myself left in these playoffs. It's baffling to think that out of all these coaches, we're the ones not following through on our league responsibilities.

We are some of the most active members in this community and yet, most of us are sitting there waiting for things to happen.

Habs has been great in getting his games completed. I have been actively trying to plan my games and move this process along (Pill and I have 2 out of the way). But these playoffs are all our responsibility to schedule, play and keep each other on track.

If D isn't around right now, so what? He'll be back around soon. In the meantime, just b/c he's not around does that mean we don't know who we have to play?

If he doesn't come back for awhile, does that for some bizarre reason change our situation... no.

I've asked several guys why they haven't started and the response I've gotten is "D hasn't scheduled the games" or "D hasn't been around". The only thought I had was "What!?!?" That's the best excuse you come up with? So let me get this straight, you're waiting for someone else to let you know what games to play, when you already know who you have to play???? That doesn't make any sense to me.

It's disappointing to see this group of guys not grabbing the bull by the balls and making these playoffs happen. With that said, it's time for us to pick up the pace and lead these playoffs like we lead in the season.

Start scheduling your games here. I know it's tough with summer but that's why scheduling is even that much more important. Show the rest that you're taking the proactive approach to driving results. We owe it to everyone in GDL to finish what we started this season.

Save state your games, save copies for yourself, and email them to D after your series.

After calling us out its time for u and pill to be called out let get this done my parade cant wait to much longer the permits in new jersey are only valid for 2 weeks and then i have to reapply which is a long process! and also Douge might overdose in the days prior to finals

After calling us out its time for u and pill to be called out let get this done my parade cant wait to much longer the permits in new jersey are only valid for 2 weeks and then i have to reapply which is a long process! and also Douge might overdose in the days prior to finals

Hey man, I'll get my series done. Who knew you little drewgees would actually listen to reason and finish your series? If anyone sees pill, let me know I'm looking for him.

this is crazy. i am online all the time for hours on end and i never see you, eric. im sure some people are outright blaming ME for the slow playoffs. ya, my series with kings was lame, but it was a fluke. when im online i play games. get online, eric. lets get our series finished. i will be online and on AIM all day.

this is crazy. i am online all the time for hours on end and i never see you, eric. im sure some people are outright blaming ME for the slow playoffs. ya, my series with kings was lame, but it was a fluke. when im online i play games. get online, eric. lets get our series finished. i will be online and on AIM all day.

I was out this weekend and I have to head to my family's house today after work. I'll be on at 6 pm CST tomorrow. We can finish then if you're available.

u still havnt finished this is ridculous i think u both should be eliminated for being GAY!

First of all, that's bullshit... you guys took just as long and the only reason was b/c Dmitri wasn't around here to tell you what games you already knew what to play. I've checked online and I don't see Pill around. Apparently, he's been on there when I wasn't around.

Like I've said a million times... schedule the games on the forum. But no one wants to listen.

I'm booked up this week in a conference during the day and then dinners afterwards so I don't know what to tell you guys. Maybe Thursday evening if I get out a little early from dinner.