NHL'94 Forums

Pill, please schedule here

Hey Pill, I'm not sure why we can't finish this series. I've heard you've been online and I've been online, unfortunately, not at the same time. This week is really crazy for me but if you give me a little heads up, I may be able to play later at night this week. Wed is definitely out and I have work dinners every other day this week but I might be able to get home to finish off this series.

Please post some times when you are available to play and I'll reply here. I don't have access to aim at work but I can get here. Thanks.

As I mentioned, I had a work conference all last week through Friday. I thought I would have some time to break away but meetings kept running behind. It wouldn't have been so bad but the dinners afterwards and the hour and a half commute each way took its toll. I was out of commission the whole weekend. Tonight I'll be on but it will be later. I have to host a charity meeting at my house from about 6:30-8:00 and then I'll log on. Hopefully you're available this evening. I'll check back later today to see if you can do it tonight.

I don't typically stay up til then anymore. Tonight I have a dinner so that won't work. What about tomorrow evening (Wed)? I'm open.

What about during the day? I may have to bring in my pad and play at work.

lol that would be awesome.

(EA focused on his computer, hands and controller hidden discreetly under the desk.)

Boss: "Hey EA, I need you to do this for me..."

EA: (still staring at the computer screen) "Can't now boss, I'm in a crucial Game 6 of this Playoff Series of a 15 year old hockey game. Come back later!"

Boss: (Look of bewilderment) "...huh?"

EA: "Roenick only has 5 goals in the first, he sucks bad right now."

Boss: "Hey, are you playing a game? GET BACK TO WORK!"

EA: "WILL YOU SHUT UP, I CAN'T FOCUS WITH YOU RUNNING YOUR TRAP!"

Boss: (Shocked and awed, he turns and walks away, and then screams) "GET ME SECURITY, NOW!"

(EA remained transfixed on the game, not noticing the two 300-lb. security guards carrying nightsticks coming up behind him.)

Ah, the sacrifices made for NHL '94.

:)

LMAO! Seriously Donche, that's probably how it would go down. Nice imagery on that one.

I just don't know how else I'm going to be able to finish this series. I'm not trying to shun my responsibilities to the league, I'm not in a position of having that much free time to offer right now. I emphasized this earlier when I tried to push things along there for a couple weeks.

I'm sure people would give me a couple weird looks but like I said, I just want to get this over with.

i think all this delaying is a ploy to get me and KG even rustier :)

Man, I can't even imagine how rusty I am right now. And as tough as opponents as KG and yourself are, I would never resort to those tactics to gain an advantage.

Wait, so C shoots, right? :)

CMON YOU f**king STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS FINISH THIS s**t LIKE WTF IS THE MATTER WITH YOU GUYS!!!!!!!YOU GUYS b***h AT ME FOR COMPLAINING HOW LONG THIS IS TAKING TWO MONTHS AGO AND NOW LOOK AT THIS s**t!!!! YOU GUYS ARE FUCKED.YOU KNOW PILL WAS LEFT OUT OF HABS LEAGUE CAUSE HE WAS HOLDING s**t UP ..BUT NOW ITS ERIC HOLDING s**t UP FOR A MONTH .LIKE WTF IT TAKES 10 MINUTES A GAME ARE YOU GUYS THAT STUPID YOU CANT MEET UP EVEN ONCE IN A MONTH.............I WOULD SAY JUST LET KGMAN AND CARSE PLAY FOR THE CUP FOR YOUR GUYS PATHETIC EFFORT OVER THE PAST 2 MONTHS.THIS IS JUST SICKENING...IF I WAS HABS I WOULD LET CARSE IN AND TAKE ERIC OUT !!!!IF HIS LEAGUE EVER GETS GOING

CMON YOU f**king STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS FINISH THIS s**t LIKE WTF IS THE MATTER WITH YOU GUYS!!!!!!!YOU GUYS b***h AT ME FOR COMPLAINING HOW LONG THIS IS TAKING TWO MONTHS AGO AND NOW LOOK AT THIS s**t!!!! YOU GUYS ARE FUCKED.YOU KNOW PILL WAS LEFT OUT OF HABS LEAGUE CAUSE HE WAS HOLDING s**t UP ..BUT NOW ITS ERIC HOLDING s**t UP FOR A MONTH .LIKE WTF IT TAKES 10 MINUTES A GAME ARE YOU GUYS THAT STUPID YOU CANT MEET UP EVEN ONCE IN A MONTH.............I WOULD SAY JUST LET KGMAN AND CARSE PLAY FOR THE CUP FOR YOUR GUYS PATHETIC EFFORT OVER THE PAST 2 MONTHS.THIS IS JUST SICKENING...IF I WAS HABS I WOULD LET

CARSE IN AND TAKE ERIC OUT !!!!IF HIS LEAGUE EVER GETS GOING

revenge is a b***h lol

kgman01 (11:07:22 PM): u should meet at a gay bar and play probably only thing u 2 have in common

kgman01 (11:07:43 PM): thats looks like a a post 2 me

takeyourpill666 (11:07:50 PM): lol

kgman01 (11:08:22 PM): pill is considering it

takeyourpill666 (11:08:37 PM): wtf lol

takeyourpill666 (11:08:43 PM): ill slap you lieka b***h

kgman01 (11:08:57 PM): pls ull take it like a b***h

takeyourpill666 (11:09:05 PM): nah duude f**k that shiiit

takeyourpill666 (11:09:09 PM): and fuuuck yoooou

kgman01 (11:09:38 PM): more gay talk i knew it

takeyourpill666 (11:10:13 PM): i bet when you applied to colleges after highschool your essay thesis was "how can i suck more cock in my lifetime"

kgman01 (11:10:49 PM): lol thats so gay ........ud be the benchmark

Ok, this is getting out-of-hand. How can one series take a month to play?

Dmitry, I think you need to come up with a way to end this stalemate as soon as possible. I really don't think this delay can be tolerated any longer.

CMON YOU f**king STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS FINISH THIS s**t LIKE WTF IS THE MATTER WITH YOU GUYS!!!!!!!YOU GUYS b***h AT .... BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Did your little hissy fit make you feel all better? Or does baby need his pacifier now?

Yeah, thanks hokkee. That's right, it was me holding up this whole playoffs. Just blame it on me and have me pulled from every league. Why stop there? Have me kicked out of this site. I'll go home and throw my Sega out the window b/c there's nothing worse in my eyes than upsetting you.

I really don't appreciate the comments. And before I go on, one question... does stupidity like that come naturally or do you have to make a dedicated conscious effort to be that dense?

You know, if Habs wants to take me out of his league, well that sucks but what can I do. I just hope it would never be for holding things up in this league. I tried to get people moving on these games for awhile knowing that my schedule was going to back up and I communicated that to everyone. No one did anything about it and here we are. On top of it, I'm trying my best with very limited time to finish this off. If D decides to boot me for it, I wouldn't be happy in the least bit but it's his decision.

Besides, have you heard D come on here and say he's starting up another league? s**t hokkee, with your dumbass comments and your gratitude that lasts about as long as the time it takes for me to score on you, why would he? All you do here is b***h about a great thing. What kind of person does that?

At least I'm on here trying to communicate with Pill to set up our games so you're all in the loop. Instead of people bitching about something I already know and a situation I'm not taking lightly, keep this in mind when we're ready to establish some ground rules for the next season so we don't end up like this again.

After reading all that garbage, I forgot about the one thing I came on here to do.... Pill, just like my message from the other day said, I'll be online tonight. I'll be on from 7 pm CST to about 10:30. Hopefully you'll be available to play.

Ok, I'm going to get in the middle of this more than I should, but seeing as how I have commished an online video game league before, here's what we did:

You give the owners 1 week to schedule a game and they must use the forums so that everything is recorded.

The first guy starts the thread and posts his general availability for the entire week (good times when he can usually play, etc). The next owner either posts his availability or suggests a time. You have to give a 24 hour notice, none of this, I'm on right now or catch me on AIM later BS. Each guy is required to check the scheduling thread once per day (not that hard, it takes a sec). If you give a 24 hour notice when suggesting a time, the other guy should always be able to respond. If someone suggests a time and the other doesn't respond within 24 hours, then he forfeits the game. It's pretty straightforward.

So, Dmitry, my suggestion is to start a scheduling thread in which these guys have to post in, only so that you can review the log of who actually tried to schedule the game. That allows you to end this thing and award the win to the owner who deserves it more.

Seriously man, if you're insinuating me in that comment, that's f'ed up.

Im just kidding about all that gay s**t but seriously im still in shock u guys havnt played it out yet maybe u should exchange phone numbers that way u can keep in touch and ud know when each other is free .................im serioult thinking about retirement because if vets are acting this way what happens when evan lets all those rookies in unless i can find some way to make money playing nhl94 im done so whoever makes it to the finals will be last chance to take KG out in competive competion PEACE ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!f**k your couch nigga ! lol

KG, I'm surprised how long this is taking as well... and not something I am proud of in the least. Also, a lot of this is out of my control with my schedule. At the same time, I don't see Pill on here trying to schedule all that much.

Scribe, I agree with your idea and this has been something I've been trying to get going.

I've heard that Pill was online a lot some weekend but what does that matter? If it's not communicated here or I've expressed that doesn't mesh with my schedule, than it's not really going to resolve anything. Also, next season, i hope everyone agrees we're done with this playing 1 game a night during the playoffs. Knock it out all at once.

So....

With Chicago leading the series 2-0, here's my availability...

Aug 2 - 6-10 pm (today would be best day)

Aug 3 - 4-6 pm

Aug 4 - NOT AVAILABLE (possibility of late morning)

Aug 5 - NOT AVAILABLE

Aug 6 - 7-10 pm

Aug 7 - NOT AVAILABLE

Aug 8 - 8-10 pm

Aug 9 - NOT AVAILABLE

Aug 10 - NOT AVAILABLE

Aug 11 - NOT AVAILABLE

Aug 12 - 7-10 pm

Pill, If there's a time that works for you that doesn't work for me in this schedule, let me know and I'll see what we can do.

hey eric,

just got back from ice hockey. seem you were on tonight and i was at the ice rink. geez. what luck, eh? tomorrow i have work from 5pm to 1am. that is pacific standard time. where do you live? east coast, west coast, what? if you are east coast, then that would be perfect. we can get our series done tomorrow if you on at 4pm eastern time. ill have my AIM on all day tomorrow and i hope this works out.

hey eric,

just got back from ice hockey. seem you were on tonight and i was at the ice rink. geez. what luck, eh? tomorrow i have work from 5pm to 1am. that is pacific standard time. where do you live? east coast, west coast, what? if you are east coast, then that would be perfect. we can get our series done tomorrow if you on at 4pm eastern time. ill have my AIM on all day tomorrow and i hope this works out.

I live in Chicago so I'm Central standard time. I'm supposed to get off work today at 4pm your time, which would get me home at around 4:30 your time. I have a meeting until 3 EST. I'll see if I can break out of here a little early to get home by 4 pm EST.

BUT if you can't be on at 4, let me know. I don't want to have to leave here early if I don't have to. Thanks!