NHL'94 Forums

Coaches who have yet to reach April 21st deadline.

halifax

list will be updated frequently..If you've played 6 games and the standings are not updated...don't worry..they will be updated every couple of days or so.

6 games must be played by april 21st for the following coaches or risk being replaced.

SNES

speekeasy8

jeff94rules1

fenty62

GENS A/B

Snoboarder3211

legendofnhl94

GENS C/D

Dexture

wow. thats a long list...why so much in-activity...especially from some big names...

is there even enough poeple to replace all of those lol

they still have a week..and its only 6 games...that can be easily played in under two hours.

list updated.

% of league games completed as of April 15th.

GENS C/D - 44%

SNES - 28%

GENS A/B - 17%

The standings should be updated fully. If you spot any errors in scores, errors in your record, missing scores etc. please tell us immediately....or send a pm to addisonbr with the error so he can make the correction.

thanks.

6 games in a week should be no issue though :)

When it comes to IPv6F, an understatement to be sure.

The standings should be updated fully. If you spot any errors in scores, errors in your record, missing scores etc. please tell us immediately....or send a pm to addisonbr with the error so he can make the correction.

I agree with both sentences.

Standings

SNES Game Results

GENS AB Game Results

GENS CD Game Results

list will be updated frequently..If you've played 6 games and the standings are not updated...don't worry..they will be updated every couple of days or so.

6 games must be played by april 21st for the following coaches or risk being replaced.

Anxiously awaiting the 21st. :)

When it comes to IPv6F, an understatement to be sure.

hehe yeah, I'm the guy whos usually begging for a longer classic league season... lol

Though, with the length of the capitalism league... :)

Sorry Guys,

Ive had an incredibly stressfull last 3 weeks, plust i work 7 days a week. Plus i have a bad memory!

I will be home at 7pm tonight and log on AIM, maybe i can get 6 games in????? Or if its already too late then i guess its too late....

Sorry Guys,

Ive had an incredibly stressfull last 3 weeks, plust i work 7 days a week. Plus i have a bad memory!

I will be home at 7pm tonight and log on AIM, maybe i can get 6 games in????? Or if its already too late then i guess its too late....

you've still got time...try and get em in tonight.

Ok, well i implore all of you to get on AIM tonight (after 7pm EST), and help me get 6 games in!!!!

I WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe 7:15 :lol:

You can remove me from the Gens A/B list. addison just hasn't updated the standings yet with my latest games (I'm up to at least 8.)

Yep, sorry about that, I almost took my kids to school this morning before my wife informed me that they're on holiday today. Have been playing catch up ever since. Will have the standings updated shortly.

percentage of league games completed by april21st.

GENS C/D - 49%

SNES - 36%

GENS A/B - 30%

over 1/3 games of the entire league played by the first deadline...good job guys.