NHL'94 Forums

thanks alot for running up the score on sdogg and ssig!

hokkeefan

yes. it is a competitive league.

people I've been looking to play all season:

Sebe

Swos

swos - you are always away - when is a good time to play?

sebe - when are you on?

Do I have your correct AIM name ? matthurray ?

I haven't seen you online ever, so I quess one of us is using wrong name.

My AIM is swos94

I have not had it run up on me much lately. I note most of the games I've had with some good vets as an example as to how I've been in the better part of them until late. Doesn't matter to me really though, as this is not my life. I've been busy getting set to move into a new apartment.

Personal life comes first.

i think Sebe is a late night dude as far as est goes. Usually signs on as I'm off to the rack. 10-10:30pm est weeknights.

Hokes ur on a like another time scale then the rest of us. If you put a post up calling someone out at 1pm during the work week, you reply 2 hours later saying 'why won't u respond??????' lol. Patience my friend patience

No offence to ssig and sdogg, but if u get blown out, it should just motivate u to get better, not dissappear. Keep in mind that i havent had any problems getting my games in with them though. They are both around from time to time.

As for me, Ice was correct. I am normally online around 10pm-12am EST. I really cant find time to be available during the day. Carse we have played tons of games, so im no ghost.

I will leave my cell number for those of you who would like to send me a text. Perhaps if im available but not online i can come online.

AIM:sebe82

Cell: 905-902-5070

hehe this post was just a ploy to try and get a response from either guy and hopefully get them on aim so i could jump on them ...played sdogg tonight and im surprised he hasnt won more games and last time i tried ssig he was competing hard as well...anyways get ur ass online ssig so i can kick your ass lol !!