NHL'94 Forums

SEBE IS MISSING DUE TO PC ISSUES!

Hey guys I just thought i'd let everyone know that i haven't been around because my PC decides to randomly turn off, sometimes during games. Good news is that I am in the process of fixing it, bad news is i dont know how long it will take im guessing a week or less. I have purchased a crappy laptop that i can visit the forum on and go on AIM with, but my old school 4 button controller is not USB, it is old school 12 pin style hookup and it doesnt plug into this laptop.

I hope to be available to play my games on my original PC within a week or so.

Thanks guys.

I hope to have my main PC ready by sun, if not it will have to be sometime next week.

Thanks Ice.

no worries bro. my ping is back to normal this morning 30-40 after that blow up to 300+ everywhere last night.

If we can't get them in this weekend next week sounds good. Preferably aft 7pm est.

hey sebe...i'v had this problem as well lately...random shutdowns in the middle of any games im playing...could u please tell me the virdict on what u find out....thx a lot. :) Im thinking over heating, but the temp gauge reads all fine :blink:

hey sebe...i'v had this problem as well lately...random shutdowns in the middle of any games im playing...could u please tell me the virdict on what u find out....thx a lot. :) Im thinking over heating, but the temp gauge reads all fine :blink:

hellooooooo .....ive had this problem before as well and its most likely overheating.its usually clogged up with lint and dust inside the cooling fins.best thing to do is use a shop air compressor to get the sucker clean.those smalll canisters you get in the store wont do s**t..........i actually thought it was something else and reinstalled windows and did everything i could till i said screw it and opened it up and killed my warranty and found the prob and was back up in 15 minutes haha.....the computer company i bought it from wanted me to send it back to them for a possible 6 week wait.so be nice to your pc and give it a blow job once in awhile :)

It might also be possible that it's the power supply overheating, not the CPU (since the temperature gauge is ok).

Is that a CPU temp gauge, or ambient case temp gauge?