NHL'94 Forums

Any Interest in GDL?

angryjay93

Guest Houlanov
It appears the GDL needs 1-2 coaches still to fill out their season 6 roster, so if you have any interest in playing, let us know here so we can select a lucky person.

if I can suggest someone!

i know he will playing all the games!

sarcdoc23 my 2v2 partner! heh

whos not returning besides smozoma?....and im surprised someone hasnt jumped on this opportunity......possibly people losing interest in nhl94?

gr81 is also not returning, i have FPB as a replacement, will need atleast 1 more guy to step up.

Guest Houlanov
AJ, if we have 25 coaches, can we try 5 divisions of 5 teams each? It still amounts to 56 games if the format remains the same.

6 divisions of 4 tms like the reel nhl divisions could be nice! tho!

AJ, if we have 25 coaches, can we try 5 divisions of 5 teams each? It still amounts to 56 games if the format remains the same.

That would really throw off the playoff format unless we seeded teams 1-16 as opposed to 1-8 in two conferences...a little too funky for my taste

It appears the GDL needs 1-2 coaches still to fill out their season 6 roster, so if you have any interest in playing, let us know here so we can select a lucky person.

I'll throw my hat in the ring, if for nothing else than to exact revenge on the homos that exiled me from GDL5 :huh:

Is KEGA being used? I'd love to play but those gens connections are so unreliable and aggravating sometimes.

well keep dreaming buddy cause some people like gens and some like kega ...so use whatever works but dont try to force someone else to play with kega cause its ur preference....i can play guys in scd or west coast servers and it plays awsome ...and i can play guys in kega and its chopping so its all who u play ....sure sometimes kega is smoother but oother times gens is seamless as well ...so maybe try a different provider or start a lg with thegr ......thats just my opinion though<------a**hole :lol:

Edited by hokkeefan

I'll throw my hat in the ring, if for nothing else than to exact revenge on the homos that exiled me from GDL5 :lol:

as i recall dude there were deadlines in place and you were nowhere to be found and you were dealt with swiftly in the new no tolerance era of gdl ...which is the way it should be ....betcha next time the people who are really into this lg will have their games done before the deadline is close.

Guest Houlanov
well keep dreaming buddy cause some people like gens and some like kega ...so use whatever works but dont try to force someone else to play with kega cause its ur preference....i can play guys in scd or west coast servers and it plays awsome ...and i can play guys in kega and its chopping so its all who u play ....sure sometimes kega is smoother but oother times gens is seamless as well ...so maybe try a different provider or start a lg with thegr ...im sick of the dumb kega is better thing

i am agreed with hokkee........it's a miracle!

Guest Houlanov
as i recall dude there were deadlines in place and you were nowhere to be found and you were dealt with swiftly in the new no tolerance era of gdl ...which is the way it should be ....betcha next time the people who are really into this lg will have their games done before the deadline is close.

play your season in 1 week-end only as hokkee!!! heh!

STFU Hokkee-You trying to be the voice of reason is like Mike Tyson working at a rape crisis center.

disclaimer: before the thought police get their panties in a bunch, I'm not making light of the crime

Edited by jrodimus

looks like FPB is in, and im gonna let jrod back in, dude just needs to be more active than last time.

Jtakkunen didnt resign, so, im gonna deliberate with a few people about the credentials of zalex, sarcdoc, and black and gold.

• 2 weeks later...