NHL'94 Forums

SNES version is s#$%

RedWingDevil

I don't feel very good right now. In fact, I feel like total crap over what's happening to me.

I thought I'd make a decent run at least; I'd thought that maybe I could have a good time with the SNES and using the LA Kings. How could I go wrong?

Oh yeah, you could go fudgin' wrong alright. I get knocked around like a stand-in cardboard figure, I can't seem to get the right feel with Manual Goalie and sometimes I can't change to the player I want to use on defense and I pay for it dearly.

I mean, what the hell? Am I playing as the Kings or as the Paper Kites? That's just wrong.

Look, I don't care if you guys say I'm such an angry guy or a sore sport. I don't give a damn, actually. I just express how I feel and right now I feel that the SNES version is utter dog turds.

I don't know how I'll recover from this. I may either drop out of the SNES Classic or not get into leagues with this version after this one. The SNES version... it's just... gah! Just.... Damn!

'That's all I got to say about that. Think of me however you want and if someone wants to help, that's fine. If someone says I'm either a loser or just a sad guy that can't make it with the SNES league, that's fine too. Anything goes.

Its called you have not adjusted to the game yet.

You're too used to the gens. Look at my record my first gens league after switching. I think i went 10-40 something.

And i practiced a lot and my blitz record isn't outstanding..but im competing.

am i the only person around here who made the switch and didnt quit after my first attempt?

cmon. wheres the sportsmanship?

Yeah, you did. Like a 100 times, lol

So, who's the SNES equivalent of SEBE that might help me, if it isn't too much to ask?

I can help you get better if thats what you mean

- Edit: I'm trying to think of someone else but tick, mark halifax, fenty, beat, bob, are all gone.

so i guess your stuck with me

Edited by shaftman

Ok, when do I hit up either of them? I'm gonna rest for today, so maybe the weekend sounds good.

I tried this once. Lost every single game by a lopsided margin. At least you're asking for help. I played out my season but didn't look for any kind of advice or anything.

ive dabbled in snes with a lot of success and i was exclusively a gens guy, i had actually only played 10 snes games ever before entering my first league and i did pretty well. if youre looking for tips snes (and gens) i can help you out as well.

Please play me before you drop out of the league!

Nah, I've decided not to drop out, so no worries there.

I'd just need more practice and adjustments, especially with manual goalie. MrSoul has the same issues too.

Guest Wags13
I love SNES more than I love my own life!

It's pretty sad when the admins edit my responses to defend their shitty gaming platform..

Guest Wags13
its sad when the highlight of your life is bitching about games on a forum

Best part is that it isn't.. but there's so many times its brought up that it only seems I am commenting a lot about it.. SNES stinks!

It's pretty sad when the admins edit my responses to defend their shitty gaming platform..

lololol u fool gens is only better for nhl94

snes isnt shitty platform!