NHL'94 Forums

In which I gloat about the Coyotes

statto

Well they did some pretty good signings too.

The all Czech line is a sweet 2 way line.

Vrbata-Hanzal-Prucha. Nice way to take some burn'd out players and rejuvanate them. (Not Hanzal, the other 2)

Lang is a useful one too.

Edited by The Russian Rocket

Well they did some pretty good signings too.

That is true. They've been forced to be prudent I think but prudence doesn't mean bad, especially because they're getting a lot out of a lot of players.

Still need to draw better though. They didn't quite sell out a Saturday night against the Blackhawks.

It's a conspiracy Statto...The NHL owned team is doing everything they can to ensure the coyotes win the cup. ;)

the coyotes have a very young team. So they got a bunch of old guys to pass on the experience, and at the same time playing with young guys makes the vets feel young again.

Not a terrible strategy, How would you build a team from scratch?

It's a conspiracy Statto...The NHL owned team is doing everything they can to ensure the coyotes win the cup. ;)

I don't want the Coyotes to win the cup, though. They can lose in game seven of the finals every single year, but I don't want them to win the cup. Phoenix doesn't deserve it. ;)

EDIT: lest they play a canadian team in the finals, just because I think it'd be funny.

Edited by statto

Lang is a useful one too.

lang is so usefull that hes healthy scratch

my phx fan friend, says Lang is extremely slow now and is of no use. Basically hes too old and has lost his legs.

Hes a top two line or nothing player so I guess his time has come, im sure we'll see him the KHL next yr.

stempniak can suddenly score again, now that he left the leafs :(

how many times has this happened? a player leaves the leafs and finally starts scoring

my phx fan friend, says Lang is extremely slow now and is of no use. Basically hes too old and has lost his legs.

Hes a top two line or nothing player so I guess his time has come, im sure we'll see him the KHL next yr.

Well having his Achilles tendon cut last year surely didn't help him.

He was useful on our Habs squad.