NHL'94 Forums

The Best of 7 KING's COURT Challenge

Schwabe

seems like the first defense should have to be within 3-4 days. the more defenses you have, the greater amount of time you can have between defenses, up to a week.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if this is still going on i'm gonna challenge whomever is king...fenty???

Apparently he is, Fenty has been asking me to play him, assuming himself as the still reigning king. I'll told him the rules said he technically wasn't, yet he persists. He's been more active recently, so I'm going to assume any defense or usurpation is legit.

I have always been on AIM and asking people to play, Yes, I asked jag a couple of times today but he was busy, then I was afk for a half hour, messaged him there now, but he is idle, im always available & on AIM. No ones been available due to the world cup i think. I just beat pondhocky the following scores...

I won 6-3 home

I lost 4-5 home

I won 7-5 away

I lost 2-5 away

I won 8-6 home

I won 7-1 away

:rolleyes:

goldhomer.jpg

No worries my friends. Fenty has been dethroned.

King Homer laughs at insecure Gens players.

Que 6 @ LA 5 (ot)

Que 3 @ LA 2

LA 5 @ Que 4 (ot)

LA 5 @ Que 4 (ot)

Que 7 @ LA 4

LA 3 @ Que 5

I'm giving priority to challengers who I know will defend if they win, and, amongst those, people who I've never played or rarely play.

If Shaftman wants to contend that he was King since Fenty ceded due to inactivity, I'll play him first.

Newbies will have it tough if they want the challenge.

Grayto vs. Iceguy

Que 4 @ Buf 3 (ot)

Que 7 @ Buf 6 (ot)

Buf 2 @ Que 3

Buf 5 @ Que 6 (ot)

GGs Iceguy. I haven't played a game in months that didn't go down to the wire. Fortunate to get the edge on some of these games.

Who wants to play next?

Edited by Grayto

Grayto with the 2 series streak. Good stuff man, way to take the charge. STATS have been updated.

Technically Fenty's kingship would have been seceded given the 7 day rule; but we'll give him the benefit of the doubt and log his 2 series wins in the record books as well.

Edited by Schwabe

• 3 weeks later...