NHL'94 Forums

new nhl all star game format

halifax

who cares about the all star game anyways

agreed...I doubt I will watch the game....I just think it'll be funny to see who gets picked last.

f**king stupid.

Name a captain to invite his friends to play.

Almost as stupid as having half of the Canadiens and a couple Bulldogs on the 1st team in '09.

Apparently the NHL picks the pool of players, so I guess no Biznasty this year. Huge blow to Carolina's homeless.

But yeah, ditto on the all-star game sucking. I think the last time I watched an all-star game the puck was glowing. Ten bucks says they get better ratings for the captain's selections than the actual game. Maybe they'll use the same Comfort Inn they held the Sidney Crosby Sweepstakes at.

You guys are a bunch of saddists!! There trying to change things up with drafting 2 teams with all the all stars and this is stupid? You guys call down all the past all star games but this isnt the past you morons ,this is now.I think this is a step in a better direction and maybe they will pick it up a bit in the game.This will also draw more interest,you wait n see you lame ass bums.

who cares about the all star game anyways

allstar gm is pretty entertaining, I rem Mario's comeback year him putting up big numbers.

Maybe you too young but these games are fun to watch, pure raw skill in shinney format.

I think drafting idea blows tho, Lidstrom will pick his Wings and Swedish team if its all swedes then watch wicked trapon game=aids.

Ovechkin Crosby together on a line will be cool, maybe add stamkos there :o. Putting that much skill together on two teams is awesome even if they dont check each other its still fun to watch something new instead 1/1300 waterd down regular season games.

so zalex has aids ga.